State Dual Predictions

GoTNwrestling

11 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

And Chittum would have pinned him sooner or later. Fisak is not even in same stratosphere as Chittum is, so no matter what the score was when he got injured Fisak wasn’t going to win, sorry. Not a Cleveland fan at all and would have been fine with WC winning it but that match was never going to end any other way.

oh i’m not saying at all he would’ve won. chittum would’ve decked him in the long run. but my point is that’s not what happened. he didn’t dominate him. shoulda coulda woulda. you can’t say he dominated him just because “well he would have”. give fisak a little bit of credit for coming out and attacking. how many times has chittum given up the first takedown? i’ll wait. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

oh i’m not saying at all he would’ve won. chittum would’ve decked him in the long run. but my point is that’s not what happened. he didn’t dominate him. shoulda coulda woulda. you can’t say he dominated him just because “well he would have”. give fisak a little bit of credit for coming out and attacking. how many times has chittum given up the first takedown? i’ll wait. 

Ummm, it was still a forfeit within 50 seconds of a match. So either way it ends up the same way with 6 going to Cleveland so injury default is pretty much easy way out of instead of getting stuck sooner or later. I mean shoulda coulda woulda happen in everything so I guess I could say well if Fisak kept going he gets stuck, it’s easy to not continue and say you were ahead when hardly any of the match has taken place. So either way Fisak didn’t win, he defaulted the rest of the match due to injury but I would bet if they knew he could win and they had to have his points as they knew he could win he would have finished the match out. So if truly what happens matters how did it end up? Did Cody win or Fisak?

you no what   at the end of the day who cares   chittumum who is 18 ysrs old won and has gotten to wrestle for mccallie  blair and now cleveland Won  i actually feel for that kid and the pressures that are being put on him by adults way more than him winning a match or a dual event.He is a great kid that works his #### off but at the end of the day don't make it out like he is a kid. he has been held back twice and is a grown man but not taking anything away from him he is a stud but dont make him out to be a "hard working transfer who is just trying to compete" he will be at a division 1 school soon and he deserves that for his hard work but i question the adults around him that have paraded him to be this "sophmore" stud that everyone knows should be a senior.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

And Chittum would have pinned him sooner or later. Fisak is not even in same stratosphere as Chittum is, so no matter what the score was when he got injured Fisak wasn’t going to win, sorry. Not a Cleveland fan at all and would have been fine with WC winning it but that match was never going to end any other way.

Correct.  Chittum slipped on the initial TD by Fisak and good for him taking advantage.  Then Cody bullied him until something happened ( sick, injured, ?).  Fisak is really good but Cody is going to bully anyone in TN and most others as well.  WC has a really strong team but Cleveland is just a nightmare from 106-152.  You might win a few but not most.  Then you throw in 182-220 and you are lucky to get one of those.  Even 160 and 170 wrestled well to keep their matches close.  Cleveland wrestled better against WC than they did all day.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, udahman said:

you no what   at the end of the day who cares   chittumum who is 18 ysrs old won and has gotten to wrestle for mccallie  blair and now cleveland Won  i actually feel for that kid and the pressures that are being put on him by adults way more than him winning a match or a dual event.He is a great kid that works his #### off but at the end of the day don't make it out like he is a kid. he has been held back twice and is a grown man but not taking anything away from him he is a stud but dont make him out to be a "hard working transfer who is just trying to compete" he will be at a division 1 school soon and he deserves that for his hard work but i question the adults around him that have paraded him to be this "sophmore" stud that everyone knows should be a senior.

Who the F*** is this guy? Calm down keyboard warrior. Trying to respectfully run your mouth? Get that crap out of here. Kid does work his butt off and deserves every bit of success he is seeing. Get to know the family and kid be for you degrade them on a public forum on the choices they make. 

Edited by Thethunda190

12 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

Summit over Science Hill 45-25. Coach Miller gets his first dual medal at Summit. Also, Summit’s third place finish is the highest in WilCo since 2005.

Highest finish in AAA for Wilco since then. Nolensville and Fairview have both had runner up finishes the last two seasons in A/AA and Fairview won A/AA this year. Some quality wrestling in Williamson County these days. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thethunda190 said:

Who the F*** is this guy? Calm down keyboard warrior. Trying to respectfully run your mouth? Get that crap out of here. Kid does work his butt off and deserves every bit of success he is seeing. Get to know the family and kid be for you degrade them on a public forum on the choices they make. 

You calm down thunda!!!!!