Interesting schedule for LA next year....

TTate

On 3/19/2022 at 1:10 PM, Booger said:

this is a lil after fact....but how did it work out for dej08....

....both times.....and that wernt no down year for them presbyterians either

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Yes, what an accomplishment- Congratulations to Trent Dilfer and his team of mercenary players, who represent 35 of the 50 states, on defeating CPA.  

On 3/22/2022 at 10:03 AM, dej08 said:

Yes, what an accomplishment- Congratulations to Trent Dilfer and his team of mercenary players, who represent 35 of the 50 states, on defeating CPA.  

LOL....

The new CPA motto..."If you can't beat them, complain about them to make yourself feel better"

On 3/22/2022 at 11:03 AM, dej08 said:

recognizin that dej08 is a graduate and follower of the restoration movement......Booger thinkin dej08 is either untracted to winnin, a mega Tillman patriot or has/had a son that is/was gettin too much bench warmin time under that Dilmer feller.....or all the above

......back in the day when that Roller feller were on that T$$AA round table fudgin all them student totals and that school of dej078 were avg bout 11 or 12 wins a season for bout 20 years......not all the mustangers strappin them pads on came up thru the ranks of that Harding feller and his sidekick Lipscomb elementry and middle school......them non-church of christers may not have covered as many states as ole coach Dilmer....but the volunteer state and the music city area were plenty represented

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

5 hours ago, Booger said:

recognizin that dej08 is a graduate and follower of the restoration movement......Booger thinkin dej08 is either untracted to winnin, a mega Tillman patriot or has/had a son that is/was gettin too much bench warmin time under that Dilmer feller.....or all the above

......back in the day when that Roller feller were on that T$$AA round table fudgin all them student totals and that school of dej078 were avg bout 11 or 12 wins a season for bout 20 years......not all the mustangers strappin them pads on came up thru the ranks of that Harding feller and his sidekick Lipscomb elementry and middle school......may not have covered as many states as ole coach Dilmer....but nashville area was plenty represented

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

that's pretty funny.  you sure know a lot about the stone-campbell movement!  

On 2/15/2021 at 8:21 PM, GG22 said:

CPA had a noticeable advantage in size and depth this season, and Lipscomb still snuck out one win and was close in the other game. Ingle is a great coach, but Lipscomb will get their share of wins if the talent level continues to improve. 

Isn't Pulaski Academy the school that never punts and always kicks an onside kick? That should be interesting. GAC is a C of C school like Lipscomb (tons of GAC graduates attend Lipscomb U) and a powerhouse program in Georgia, so that could become a great interstate rivalry.

They were idk if they still do that or not. The HC who started all that took a college job I'm pretty sure