Anyone still needing games?

fredjones

2 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Wrong

What part is wrong?  Oakland will more than likely face both Maryville and Whitehaven and the last time Maryville met Oakland last year it was 49-7 which i would classify as being beat handily.  Unless Maryville has improved quite a bit and Oakland has taken a step back I don't see much of a difference over a year

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

What part is wrong?  Oakland will more than likely face both Maryville and Whitehaven and the last time Maryville met Oakland last year it was 49-7 which i would classify as being beat handily.  Unless Maryville has improved quite a bit and Oakland has taken a step back I don't see much of a difference over a year

Maryville is a much improved team, but keep counting us out. Last time that happened Oakland drove home with a Big Zero of their own.

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Whitehaven us gonna have to go through quite a stretch to get to the title game, so it's not a lock. Oakland returns a pretty large chunk from last yr, biggest question mark at this point is how they look at QB

2 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Maryville is a much improved team, but keep counting us out. Last time that happened Oakland drove home with a Big Zero of their own.

No one is counting the Rebels out and why I asked if Maryville had improved a lot from last year.  Oakland just has almost their entire team back that like it or not Man Handled Maryville last year.

16 hours ago, Swipes said:

No one is counting the Rebels out and why I asked if Maryville had improved a lot from last year.  Oakland just has almost their entire team back that like it or not Man Handled Maryville last year.

Plus, Coach Will Hester is back at Ravenwood. He has a top ranked QB(Chris Parson) coming from Texas. They maybe a factor in 6A. Hester beat Maryville for the championship in 2015. Then left for Alabama, to Nolenville, back to Ravenwood. 

On 7/16/2021 at 1:56 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Plus, Coach Will Hester is back at Ravenwood. He has a top ranked QB(Chris Parson) coming from Texas. They maybe a factor in 6A. Hester beat Maryville for the championship in 2015. Then left for Alabama, to Nolenville, back to Ravenwood. 

He's about half the man he used to be.