2021 State Duals Upsets

WrestlingGod

9 minutes ago, JTBMom said:

He wrestled all last season with a knee injury,  he's used to wrestling through pain.  

wait so he wrestled all last season with a knee injury but couldn’t finish one 6 minute match with a knee injury..? i’m trying really hard to give Jackson the benefit of the doubt, i even said the win was deceiving because of the injury, but you’re not helping. coming on here immediately after and trash talking a 14 yr old who beat your son, with or without injury, is not classy. go take care of your kid instead of coming on here and trying to start fights. 

13 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

wait so he wrestled all last season with a knee injury but couldn’t finish one 6 minute match with a knee injury..? i’m trying really hard to give Jackson the benefit of the doubt, i even said the win was deceiving because of the injury, but you’re not helping. coming on here immediately after and trash talking a 14 yr old who beat your son, with or without injury, is not classy. go take care of your kid instead of coming on here and trying to start fights. 

My kids is ok, he did not ask for the injury ff. After the 2nd twist he stood to walk it off the ref called it.  I'm not sure if it was that the injury time used up or what,  but Jackson wanted to finish I assure you that. 

4 minutes ago, JTBMom said:

My kids is ok, he did not ask for the injury ff. After the 2nd twist he stood to walk it off the ref called it.  I'm not sure if it was that the injury time used up or what,  but Jackson wanted to finish I assure you that. 

will he be ready to go for the finals?

JTB mom, please stop whining because your son lost.  Landon is a good kid and would never hurt anyone intentionally. I've known him and his whole wonderful family for 9 years. You're just being a sore loser, and you're son acts the same way. Take the two losses and get over it. 

Edited by spartanswrestlingmom

1 hour ago, spartanswrestlingmom said:

JTB mom, please stop whining because your son lost.  Landon is a good kid and would never hurt anyone intentionally. I've known him and his whole wonderful family for 9 years. You're just being a sore loser, and you're son acts the same way. Take the two losses and get over it. 

No actually my son acted just fine. The only thing he was mad about was the ref calling the injury ff when he wanted to continue the match.  If you've noticed I said my peace and moved on. We are looking ahead to the 20th.