Dear Referees,

wrestler04

1 hour ago, cobrakid8 said:

And you do, but again you want to be up in those stands without the balls to wear those stripes yourself maybe keeping your mouth shut would remove any possible bias you can have. But maybe fans are morons like you and are stupid to think it will change how a referee makes their decisions. Of course we see this in every level where even at the highest levels they get death threats due to it. It’s the idiot fans that think they are right! So yes it’s good I don’t ref anymore and it has nothing with not taking criticism and letting it effect me to do my job, it’s you idiots not going to have sports much longer if you keep it up, there is a shortage in EVERY single sport in the country right now, so good luck with that my kids are almost old enough for me to not care anymore as they won’t be playing sports and in drag racing there is no official to blame when you can’t do your own job. 

WOW!!! you are 12 right! no way they would let a twelve year old ref. LOLOLOLOL!!!

It doesn't matter how stalling is called.  Top guy riding hips, bottom guy doing whatever, backing up, it does not matter.  Just decide and call it the same way consistently across the board.  That way wrestlers and coaches know what to expect and can make adjustments.  

I never denigrated any ref or the profession.  I respect the guys who wear the stripes.  It's a hard job. 

Oh...and cobra is a clown.   LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It seems that some passion has reared its head in this rasslin  forum .. I’m tingling..

I haven’t been to a match in awhile but hope that the Chattanooga refs are the same high caliber as when Mutt and Jeff rassled..

Is Buck Lateral still alive ? I sure do miss him and a bunch others this time of year.. 

Good luck to all that toe the line, especially EFT ...

BCB ☘️

Edited by Bearcatbrown
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bearcatbrown said:

It seems that some passion has reared its head in this rasslin  forum .. I’m tingling..

I haven’t been to a match in awhile but hope that the Chattanooga refs are the same high caliber as when Mutt and Jeff rassled..

Is Buck Lateral still alive ? I sure do miss him and a bunch others this time of year.. 

Good luck to all that tHeoe the line, especially EFT ...

BCB ☘️

BCB

I am down here enjoying the sunshine in Key Largo with a cold beverage in my hand.  When are you going to join me?  Going out early to wet a line tomorrow morning if you want to join in on the fun!  

Edited by cbg
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bearcatbrown said:

BCB ☘️

I’m surprised you still remember your log in info. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2021 at 5:31 PM, cbg said:

BCB

I am down here enjoying the sunshine in Key Largo with a cold beverage in my hand.  When are you going to join me?  Going out early to wet a line tomorrow morning if you want to join in on the fun!  

Glad to hear you are still the ol sun baked geezer from the good ol days .. Our Floridian Estatte is being occupied by some Yankees that thinks 68 degrees is better than -4, go figure.. Let’s pop one at the next Marchetti birth...

WG aka son from another mother, truth be told , I cheated and got some help.. 

Hope all are well !!!

What about my Uncle Bucky Poo ?

• Upvote 3

On 2/11/2021 at 4:28 PM, Bearcatbrown said:

BCB ☘️

BCB....oh man.....I haven't heard that name in while.  Hope you're doing well and keeping the pubs open.

RMC

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2021 at 10:44 PM, wrestler04 said:

Dear Refs,

STALLING - Will all you guys please have a meeting?  Get everyone in the room and decide what stalling is and how you are going to call it consistently.

THEN - Tell the coaches and fans about your decision.

Thanks,

EVERYONE

the head ref in all of Tennessee in region 7 doesn’t know what a bow and arrow is and that you have to have an arm in a head lock. He had to apologize after calling a kid pinned from an illegal headlock to a coach

Edited by WishICoachedSoccer
Too long
  • Sad 1