Region 4 AA Predictions

GBO52

2 hours ago, Undisputed said:

Havent been following to much since ive lived out of state. Have some family in the Rob Co area so im diving back into it. My apologies

Doubt you know much less than any of the rest of us. You just forgot his team is all. :thumb:

Should be an interesting year for this region, TC and H2O both lose a bit but both will rely heavily on Stud Seniors: Cousino(H2O) and Claiborne(TC) both have mr football potential imo, the development of the lines will determine if either of these teams have something to say come November. ER, Harpeth, and Westy should battle it for the other 2 spots. 

Edited by TCRadio

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Should be an interesting year for this region, TC and H2O both lose a bit but both will rely heavily on Stud Seniors: Cousino(H2O) and Claiborne(TC) both have mr football potential imo, the development of the lines will determine if either of these teams have something to say come November. ER, Harpeth, and Westy should battle it for the other 2 spots. 

Region 3 should hopefully give you guys some better games this year. You should welcome it though. Might get boring to play H20 in the qtrs 4 years in a row.:mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

With any luck, maybe our teams get to play each other this year. Played Trousdale 3x now in back to back years. Would be nice to see some of the rest of your region if it works out that way somehow.

Be tough I would say but you never know.... H20 and TC still going be very solid

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Lol why you such a troll

I take it back, they will destroy a more talented Upperman, and annihilate a team that beat them last year when they had a better team with a legit Mr. Football candidate and an all state level O lineman. 

Also, White's Creek, Harpeth, Westmoreland are all Juggernauts who could win it all in 6A, lucky for Oakland they aren't classified there.

I do respect B Satt for scheduling Upperman, I truly do, reality check, week 1.