Down goes #1 Upperman Bees! 62-57 final

HawkGuy06

On 2/24/2021 at 6:43 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

Lol what? Why are you including my team? Since you want to take it there, is state played at their house buddy? I just was asking a question about round 3 of 2 of the top 10 teams in Tennessee! 

Because of this...

https://www.unapproved website.com/list/rankings.aspx?ssid=4294c805-e0f1-4024-8310-bfab78a36006&schoolid=5e6f156f-ae2b-40f7-8013-16e11b027fe5&ranktype=statedivision&statedivisionid=971a2442-28e5-4f92-8891-6c5ebcea353e

-3.8 Strength of Schedule rating. 

How on earth did y'all drop 3 spots in 2 weeks to #13 without losing?

3 hours ago, Cballer said:

You want a cookie? We know our SOS is weak, our district is down. Covid stopped us from playing a lot of tough teams but it’s nobody fault! 

but did you see the only poll that matters

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/6757543002

#1 in state! Jackson South Side #1! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

On 2/12/2021 at 5:22 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. FYI I am guessing because Jackson Southside plays absolutely nobody you have a lot of time on your hands to take an interest in 8AA basketball. Jackson southside has a good team this year no doubt about it I’ve seen some of their games they would be a solid third or fourth in 8AA this year!  I’m sure of that I’m also sure they have no chance of beating Upperman or Macon County for that matter and that fact will be proven on the floor. 

How did that schedule play out for you? I guess we can beat them now!