Down goes #1 Upperman Bees! 62-57 final

HawkGuy06

7 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea sir! Nobody is safe with a number in front of their school name this time of year! It’s crunch time & your hoping to be playing your best ball! How is Trenton doing their tickets tomorrow versus y’all? 

Go to gofan.com and buy them. I bought mine Monday. Put Peabody as the HS. They are selling them now.

Edited by pioneer42

Congratulations to Coach White and his team!  Awesome win!  When you play good teams week in and week out it’s hard to go through a season undefeated. Come tournament time this loss will only help Upperman in my opinion.  I’ve always been one that wanted to play the best as I believe that makes teams better when it comes down to winning championships. Playing a cupcake schedule usually comes back to haunt teams in the Glass House. Time will tell I guess. 

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Congratulations to Coach White and his team!  Awesome win!  When you play good teams week in and week out it’s hard to go through a season undefeated. Come tournament time this loss will only help Upperman in my opinion.  I’ve always been one that wanted to play the best as I believe that makes teams better when it comes down to winning championships. Playing a cupcake schedule usually comes back to haunt teams in the Glass House. Time will tell I guess. 

Man that loss humbled you lol just last week nobody in the world was on the same planet as Upperman! Playing a tough schedule always help your chances of winning it all. If it wasn’t for Covid-19 I am sure we would have a loss or 2. We was going to Florida for a thanksgiving tournament, that was canceled. Then the Christmas tournament was also canceled, so we only had to play our district games(which I know is down this year) we can’t help that! But I do know nobody is getting crowned by the eye test or anything! You have to play the game! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Show me where I said they couldn’t be beaten. 

You did say if we didn’t get turnovers off of  our press that they would dominate us lol. Nobody will dominate us!  Like we don’t have one of the best post duo’s in AA. Sharnecce Currie-Jelks (top 5 junior in Tennessee)  & Tia are straight beast man. We have a very good sophomore(that on many teams would be a superstar) we are loaded! I guess you didn’t say it per say but you definitely had your money on them on the eye candy test lol. 

Edited by HawkGuy06

32 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You did say if we didn’t get turnovers off of  our press that they would dominate us lol. Nobody will dominate us!  Like we don’t have one of the best post duo’s in AA. Sharnecce Currie-Jelks (top 5 junior in Tennessee)  & Tia are straight beast man. We have a very good sophomore(that on many teams would be a superstar) we are loaded! I guess you didn’t say it per say but you definitely had your money on them on the eye candy test lol. 

Upperman and Macon are big time rivals. Macon coach is a good guy. Macon is a heavyweight for sure. They have had some heartbreaking defeats in Murfreesboro. He ought to have won the state about three years ago when Levy got called for a foul on a Macon 3 pointer. Macon only hit 1 of the 3 FT’s but the Upperman Coach went on the floor and acted up big time. Any other coach would have been T ed up. Very, very fortunate to not get a technical. 

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Show me where I said they couldn’t be beaten. 

I have never seen where you said that. Upperman is the real deal and still gonna be very very hard to beat. Macon was lucky with all the turnovers they had. If macon does it again that will be impressive,it was a great game plan by white for sure and from here on out things will be interesting.

41 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

I have never seen where you said that. Upperman is the real deal and still gonna be very very hard to beat. Macon was lucky with all the turnovers they had. If macon does it again that will be impressive,it was a great game plan by white for sure and from here on out things will be interesting.

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Upperman and Macon are big time rivals. Macon coach is a good guy. Macon is a heavyweight for sure. They have had some heartbreaking defeats in Murfreesboro. He ought to have won the state about three years ago when Levy got called for a foul on a Macon 3 pointer. Macon only hit 1 of the 3 FT’s but the Upperman Coach went on the floor and acted up big time. Any other coach would have been T ed up. Very, very fortunate to not get a technical. 

I seen her get on floor & touch the ref! Nothing was done to her & she gets whatever call she wants. She acted out at the state tournament & nothing was ever done. She is a good coach, but very privileged! 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Oh yea that’s what I was referring to. She actually made contact with the ref smh. Nothing was done to her. If that was any other coach in Tennessee would’ve been T’d up