Down goes #1 Upperman Bees! 62-57 final

HawkGuy06

28 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I seen her get on floor & touch the ref! Nothing was done to her & she gets whatever call she wants. She acted out at the state tournament & nothing was ever done. She is a good coach, but very privileged! 

Do not bring “ privileged” to this conversation. We get enough of that BS in our every day lives. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I seen her get on floor & touch the ref! Nothing was done to her & she gets whatever call she wants. She acted out at the state tournament & nothing was ever done. She is a good coach, but very privileged! 

Not this again!!  Yes she touched the referee.  There is no debating that.   Its not like she assaulted him.  Stop making it sound that way.  Was it worthy of a T.  HECK NO.   Was the call an absolute mind blowing idiot clown call?  YES!   You know I am not an Upperman fan!   I just call it like it is.    The biggest moment of the biggest game and a bozo makes a call like that?   That's what we should have been talking about.   I respect her as a great coach.   And to be honest I would have no respect for a coach that wouldn't fight for their team in that moment.   You call it favoritism but maybe just maybe the referee realized their mistake and couldn't change it.   Unless she dropped some F bombs or talked about his momma it didn't deserve a T.  Sometimes you just take it and know you were wrong.   But lets stop talking about 2018!   

36 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Not this again!!  Yes she touched the referee.  There is no debating that.   Its not like she assaulted him.  Stop making it sound that way.  Was it worthy of a T.  HECK NO.   Was the call an absolute mind blowing idiot clown call?  YES!   You know I am not an Upperman fan!   I just call it like it is.    The biggest moment of the biggest game and a bozo makes a call like that?   That's what we should have been talking about.   I respect her as a great coach.   And to be honest I would have no respect for a coach that wouldn't fight for their team in that moment.   You call it favoritism but maybe just maybe the referee realized their mistake and couldn't change it.   Unless she dropped some F bombs or talked about his momma it didn't deserve a T.  Sometimes you just take it and know you were wrong.   But lets stop talking about 2018!   

I was there I seen it! I don’t care about the moment! Any other coach would’ve been T’d up, or maybe even thrown out. I am saying in West Tn even if the refs messed up, that behavior would have ended in a Tech! No question asked! “Take it and know your wrong” huh sounds very “privileged” see where I am from if you do something wrong you get “punished”! But yea I never asked you to  add your “2 cents” about 2018

27 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I was there I seen it! I don’t care about the moment! Any other coach would’ve been T’d up, or maybe even thrown out. I am saying in West Tn even if the refs messed up, that behavior would have ended in a Tech! No question asked! “Take it and know your wrong” huh sounds very “privileged” see where I am from if you do something wrong you get “punished”! But yea I never asked you to  add your “2 cents” about 2018

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. FYI I am guessing because Jackson Southside plays absolutely nobody you have a lot of time on your hands to take an interest in 8AA basketball. Jackson southside has a good team this year no doubt about it I’ve seen some of their games they would be a solid third or fourth in 8AA this year!  I’m sure of that I’m also sure they have no chance of beating Upperman or Macon County for that matter and that fact will be proven on the floor. 

• Like 1