Down goes #1 Upperman Bees! 62-57 final

HawkGuy06

7 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You did say if we didn’t get turnovers off of  our press that they would dominate us lol. Nobody will dominate us!  Like we don’t have one of the best post duo’s in AA. Sharnecce Currie-Jelks (top 5 junior in Tennessee)  & Tia are straight beast man. We have a very good sophomore(that on many teams would be a superstar) we are loaded! I guess you didn’t say it per say but you definitely had your money on them on the eye candy test lol. 

Keep talking.  You'll find out in a couple of weeks if you can get there.

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. FYI I am guessing because Jackson Southside plays absolutely nobody you have a lot of time on your hands to take an interest in 8AA basketball. Jackson southside has a good team this year no doubt about it I’ve seen some of their games they would be a solid third or fourth in 8AA this year!  I’m sure of that I’m also sure they have no chance of beating Upperman or Macon County for that matter and that fact will be proven on the floor. 

He's watching because he knows the winner is coming out of 8AA and he's scared to death of them.  Got news for him, this team is even better than the one he seen in 2018 and if the cupcake schedule they've played doesn't come back to bite them before the Glasshouse, he is going to find out just how good they really are.  The worst thing that could have happened for for his team and others is what happened last night.  There wont be anymore beating them at home on a night you make everything you toss up, its doubtful you see another game like that from Hurst the rest of the way either.  Let him talk, the Bees will shut him up in a couple weeks if they even get there.

Edited by Cballer
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. FYI I am guessing because Jackson Southside plays absolutely nobody you have a lot of time on your hands to take an interest in 8AA basketball. Jackson southside has a good team this year no doubt about it I’ve seen some of their games they would be a solid third or fourth in 8AA this year!  I’m sure of that I’m also sure they have no chance of beating Upperman or Macon County for that matter and that fact will be proven on the floor. 

Like you said Macon had no chance right? Your clearly not an sports person lol

3 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Like you said Macon had no chance right? Your clearly not an sports person lol

Never said Macon had no chance nube. Coach White is a friend of mine and I know how good he is and his team is so I’d never say that.  However!!! I am going on record to say that SOUTHSIDE WILL NOT CANNOT BEAT UPPERMAN OR MACON COUNTY!  They would finish no better than a tie for 3rd in 8AA. 

1 hour ago, Cballer said:

He's watching because he knows the winner is coming out of 8AA and he's scared to death of them.  Got news for him, this team is even better than the one he seen in 2018 and if the cupcake schedule they've played doesn't come back to bite them before the Glasshouse, he is going to find out just how good they really are.  The worst thing that could have happened for for his team and others is what happened last night.  There wont be anymore beating them at home on a night you make everything you toss up, its doubtful you see another game like that from Hurst the rest of the way either.  Let him talk, the Bees will shut him up in a couple weeks if they even get there.

Looks like to me Besides 2006-2007 Upperman was the laughing stock of 8AA! 2015 & up until y’all just started having success! Don’t act like y’all are this powerhouse! I am be delighted to meet y’all! 

18 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Never said Macon had no chance nube. Coach White is a friend of mine and I know how good he is and his team is so I’d never say that.  However!!! I am going on record to say that SOUTHSIDE WILL NOT CANNOT BEAT UPPERMAN OR MACON COUNTY!  They would finish no better than a tie for 3rd in 8AA. 

I look forward of showing you that you know nothing about the game! Hopefully see you soon! 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Looks like to me Besides 2006-2007 Upperman was the laughing stock of 8AA! 2015 & up until y’all just started having success! Don’t act like y’all are this powerhouse! I am be delighted to meet y’all! 

Not much of a history buff, huh.  UHS won it all in 2017 and 2018 and were still a threat in 2020 when covid ended the season. 

I'm not the one watching film and stalking your team and their games.  LoL...  Just keep talking.  

Btw, there is a reason for this...

https://www.unapproved website.com/list/rankings.aspx?ssid=4294c805-e0f1-4024-8310-bfab78a36006&schoolid=5e6f156f-ae2b-40f7-8013-16e11b027fe5&ranktype=statedivision&statedivisionid=971a2442-28e5-4f92-8891-6c5ebcea353e

Y'all are ranked 10 in max prep for a reason.  TEN.  Not 1, not 2...TEN.

Why is that?  NEGATIVE schedule strength.  There are teams with 6 losses ranked ahead of you.  Don't act like you're a powerhouse when you haven't played anybody!