Hey Gordys - how y'all looking for this fall

CougarDadx2

On 2/13/2021 at 12:24 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

Thought about you folks yesterday, had lunch at Cornerstone.

Next time you’re there be sure to try the house special pizza, can’t beat it.

We should have another good year this fall. The district championship will likely come down to the last week of the year with Clay Co at Gordonsville. I like what the coaches did with our non district schedule. 
From the 2020 season we lost a good group of seniors specifically (#4, #10, #44, #50) D-Line has some holes to fill. 

Our junior class in 2021 is large and has seen a lot of playing time. We should have two really good years upcoming. 

1 hour ago, TigerTown12 said:

Next time you’re there be sure to try the house special pizza, can’t beat it.

We should have another good year this fall. The district championship will likely come down to the last week of the year with Clay Co at Gordonsville. I like what the coaches did with our non district schedule. 
From the 2020 season we lost a good group of seniors specifically (#4, #10, #44, #50) D-Line has some holes to fill. 

Our junior class in 2021 is large and has seen a lot of playing time. We should have two really good years upcoming. 

You should be right in the thick of things in the east. 

Offensively, we need to fill a hole at RB. We have a lot returning everywhere else on that side of the ball. We lost two WRs as well, but I think we've got the kids to step up.

Defensively is where we have the most spots to fill. We lost two all-state DLs, the hardest working, most dedicated ball player I've seen in a long time at LB, and a couple DBs.

We've got kids to put on those spots, but it'll take some work to overcome what was lost. We had some depth last year, so that will help. The position of concern overall to me is RB.

If my thinking is correct, we'll o ly have 3 seniors that saw much playing time this last year, with 2 of them starting, but one missed half the season due to injury. Our jubior class is large, and there will be many of them on the field that started as freshmen.