Spectators at Chattanooga convention center?

barbwire

5 minutes ago, LoudonSwain said:

Does anyone have any extra tickets to Individual AAA on Friday?  None of the parents of our wrestlers were able to get tickets, as we had no knowledge of the 12Noon deadline.   As any parent can imagine, this is extremely frustrating and stressful.  Just want to watch our boys, who have worked so hard during this crazy season compete.  Thanks in advance!

I think at this point your best bet is NFHS. It's $11

30 minutes ago, LoudonSwain said:

Thanks, I appreciate you mentioning the streaming option!  I'm aware NFHS, but obviously we would rather see our kids in person.  It's especially frustrating that someone without a child competing can be a spectator and many parents with kids that are wrestling cannot.  

You should probably take that up with your principal, athletic director and head wrestling coach.

The link was private and not shared with anybody but coaches for the Go Fans, you couldn't search it up. 

The tickets sold last Friday was for extra family members, ADs, bus drivers and other people related to the team. Could normal people get them? Sure, but that was not the intent of the TSSAA. 

The TSSAA had a coaches meeting about tickets and told us everything we needed to know and sent the codes out as the meeting was going on. If you didnt get your code it was your coaches fault!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lumberjackmak said:

The link was private and not shared with anybody but coaches for the Go Fans, you couldn't search it up. 

The tickets sold last Friday was for extra family members, ADs, bus drivers and other people related to the team. Could normal people get them? Sure, but that was not the intent of the TSSAA. 

The TSSAA had a coaches meeting about tickets and told us everything we needed to know and sent the codes out as the meeting was going on. If you didnt get your code it was your coaches fault!! 

You are 100% correct it is the coaches fault , however that doesn't mean that  as a wrestling community  we can't show a little compassion for our fellow parent's and assist them with scrounging up a ticket  here and there . I know if the roles were reversed and I wasn't able to get tickets because of an error on my coaches part I would be very appreciative of anyone that was willing to help me out.  I do understand that these are unique circumstances and tickets are extremely hard to come by but I would encourage anyone able to assist do so .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, dbradford said:

You are 100% correct it is the coaches fault , however that doesn't mean that  as a wrestling community  we can't show a little compassion for our fellow parent's and assist them with scrounging up a ticket  here and there . I know if the roles were reversed and I wasn't able to get tickets because of an error on my coaches part I would be very appreciative of anyone that was willing to help me out.  I do understand that these are unique circumstances and tickets are extremely hard to come by but I would encourage anyone able to assist do so .

I'm not saying not to help them, but to blame the state for this is ill placed blame. 

If i had the tickets I would give them away, but my AD needed one and one of my kids wanted to take his real mom (Adopted) so we got 2 extra. 

Thank you to those who have some compassion and understanding.  We aren't interested in playing the blame game at this point, just want to see our kids wrestle.  So if you know of extra tickets, please let me know.  And please think about if the shoe were on the other foot, and it was you who were in this position.  You would definitely appreciate if those with extra tickets for non family members could graciously be sold to children's parents who were not able to purchase tickets.

• Upvote 1

Rolling back to the streaming discussion on this.

Does anyone know if there is a good way to stream multiple matches at once?  I am not seeing a split screen option and if I bring the stream up in two browser tabs the NFHS feed tells me I can only stream in one place at a time.  

Had really hoped to be able to have multiple mats up at one time.

3 hours ago, ghouse said:

Rolling back to the streaming discussion on this.

Does anyone know if there is a good way to stream multiple matches at once?  I am not seeing a split screen option and if I bring the stream up in two browser tabs the NFHS feed tells me I can only stream in one place at a time.  

Had really hoped to be able to have multiple mats up at one time.

You know that this is the TSSAA and they could care less about promoting the sport!  Unless people blow up their phone lines everyone is going to be stuck with less than average coverage.  Dean Johnson (ATW Sportscast) and Gordon Connell (USA Wrestling, McCallie and NCAA D1 Wrestling) have a great deal of experience streaming wrestling.  Once again screwed by the TSSAA

• Upvote 1