A/AA State Individual Predictions

cowcatcher

1 hour ago, cowcatcher said:

Sorry, I didn't know much about the guys at 106 other than the ones I had as my top 3 TBH. 

Hamblin, what are your predictions for the tournament this year?

1 hour ago, cowcatcher said:

Sorry, I didn't know much about the guys at 106 other than the ones I had as my top 3 TBH. 

Hamblin, what are your predictions for the tournament this year?

I don’t make predictions. 

1 hour ago, Hamblin said:

To clarify. I am not suggesting the PF kid did anything illegal. Wrestling is rough and sometimes the returns are a reflection of that. 

Clevenger gives up a lot of weight and if you have ever been under your heavyweight you know it’s not a fun place to be. 

Didn’t Clevenger pin the HW from PF? I am confused.

My son played against his brother who was a stud in football and it seems genetics was good to the young man as well.

6 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Didn’t Clevenger pin the HW from PF? I am confused.

My son played against his brother who was a stud in football and it seems genetics was good to the young man as well.

Yes he did pin him. I was merely suggesting that in my original post I used the word slam/slammed but I am not suggesting he did anything illegal.  The PF heavy is a very large young man and when they hit the mat young Clevenger was on the bottom of the pile. I mentioned that would not be a fun place to be. My heavyweight is every bit of 285 lbs and I make sure I’m not under him. EVER. 

13 hours ago, Hamblin said:

Yes he did pin him. I was merely suggesting that in my original post I used the word slam/slammed but I am not suggesting he did anything illegal.  The PF heavy is a very large young man and when they hit the mat young Clevenger was on the bottom of the pile. I mentioned that would not be a fun place to be. My heavyweight is every bit of 285 lbs and I make sure I’m not under him. EVER. 

I should have clarified it wasn’t your comment but Sampson’s because it made it seem like Clevenger took a dive in his match and that is how he won. I thought I read where he pinned the PF kid.