Best Assistant Coach

HILTONHEAD2020

I’m not an Alcoa fan but Brian Nix the D coordinator at Alcoa has to be mentioned. Having seen Alcoa several times over the past couple of decades I can say their defense is what has grown the most to get them to the level they are today. Of course our D coordinator at Milan, Marc Cobb is a pretty dang good one as well. 

• Like 1

I want to start this post by saying if I mention anyone that’s been a head coach, then I apologize. Current ones that come to mind for me:

1. Stephen Jackson at Oakland

2. Brentwood offensive coordinator seems like one heck of a coach. I liked their scheme and plan of attack against Oakland. They did the best they could in that game, in my opinion. 

3. Defensive coordinator at Fairview (Don’t know his name, but Fairview always looks well coached defensively when I’ve gotten the chance to see them).  

4. Kelly Holcomb OC at Riverdale.

5. Curtis Grah

Honorable mention: Alex Melton because his defense at Summit was very impressive this past year at Summit. He just became the head coach at Franklin.