Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

21 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

Is Northside a good job?

They've been a decent team the last couple of years. Going to be stuck in South Side's region, which is always a negative. Normally going to have at least some talent there, but have to be a good culture builder to focus that talent in the right direction. I'd say it'd be an uphill battle, but has a high upside if someone gets it moving in the right direction.

1 hour ago, SportsWestTN said:

They've been a decent team the last couple of years. Going to be stuck in South Side's region, which is always a negative. Normally going to have at least some talent there, but have to be a good culture builder to focus that talent in the right direction. I'd say it'd be an uphill battle, but has a high upside if someone gets it moving in the right direction.

We played them back in the 90's when Northside was AAA. DC was AA and we were way out matched in size and athletes. Lambuth's coach came to DC to recruit one of our guys and I remember him commenting that if Northiside did half of what we did in practice they'd compete for a championship every year.

16 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

North Side and USJ are open. 

USJ would be a tough spot to win. The district and region they are in is tough. Plus you have some of the best coaches in the game in the city with open enrollment and 2 of those coaches can recruit. Fuller at South Side, Dexter Williams now at TCA, Teichman and JCS and heck if Coach Dancy lands in Jackson good luck if you are USJ...