TennesseeValley

On 3/12/2021 at 9:15 AM, SportsWestTN said:

Current posted vacancies (per TSSAA Bulletin Board):

• BGA
  • Centennial
  • Columbia Central
  • East Hamilton
  • Independence

I'd expect in the next month or so, you'll see a lot more get posted as coaches retire, move elsewhere, or get fired.

Had no idea Hunter Gremore was leaving East Hamilton. Where’s he going? 

18 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Who is mocking them?

I think they think you are mocking them. Because you said that the coaches have really turned the CD and W Greene programs around this year, and they didn’t, become CD won 4 and WG won 1 game this year. So it sounds like your making fun of them.

Edited by Dadof2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I think they think you are mocking them. Because you said that the coaches have really turned the CD and W Greene programs around this year, and they didn’t, become CD won 4 and WG won 1 game this year. So it sounds like your making fun of them.

Well I was just referring to the fact that CD had only won 2 games the past 2 seasons and they actually won 7 this year, they have some good young girls and I think a full summer will help them develop. WG was also missing their best player who tore her ACL earlier this year and will only be a Junior next year.

-The Eagle has landed

Edited by baldeagle22

3 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Well I was just referring to the fact that CD had only won 2 games the past 2 seasons and they actually won 7 this year, they have some good young girls and I think a full summer will help them develop. WG was also missing their best player who tore her ACL earlier this year and will only be a Junior next year.

-The Eagle has landed

Eagle, I wish you had worded your responses that way earlier. Read some of your other stuff. Good insightful Basketball. Hmmm “The Eagle Has Landed”, great book and movie. You know the Germans failed at their mission and didn’t kill Churchill. But I have always loved that code name.

On 3/20/2021 at 3:20 PM, BasketballVol said:

I have heard he is just stepping away from coaching, gonna stay at EH and teach. I have always thought he did a really good job the games I have seen them.

I got to talk to him before our game at EH this year and really liked him.  Seemed to be a good guy.  Prior to that conversation I really didn’t care for him too much (bad on my part) but that was based on some of his players and their attitudes.  Hate to see him step down.