My AAA End of the Year Awards

Ummmno

3 hours ago, Rasslinking said:

2 Comments: 

While Pete has done a great job with his program....they got 3rd because Bradley was eliminated early. They were 5th behind both Bradley and DB. Yes, Pete is doing a great job......Coach of the YEAR??? How can Knox not get this with a landslide? 9 of 14 finalist...enough said.

Ole Hamm...first rankings have nothing to do with Coaching.....Maybe get a volunteer award for his efforts with the rankings, which I feel he does a great job with. What Hamm does a incredible job doing is relating to ALL his athletes, they love him, which correlates to all of their success.

As to the comment about him wrestling with all his kids every day.......Imagine having to wrestling Clevelands line up every day.....poor Coach Murphy and Coach Reed.....Bradford...McDaniel....Chittum...Laxton.....Yea no thank you. Coach Knox needs to get those men a raise.

You must be fun at parties. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Desselle is a beast and will be fun to watch in the coming years, and although he beat Jackson Bradford I don’t believe he would have had Jackson been healthy. (Eventhough Jackson was still gonna continue the ref injury scratched the match)  but my freshman of the year goes to Fowler at 106. I know 106 is a freshman weight  but his, Only Tennessee loses all year were to Terrell and I believe it was 3 times. Then to meet in the finals and pull off the upset was bananas.

Logan lost to Ford as well.