CLASS A STATE TOURNAMENT BRACKET

36 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

It says

BRACKETS- The brackets, which were drawn prior to the start of the postseason, and the schedule can be found on the TSSAA Championship website.

I still hadn’t seen no article. You have a link??  You have an article prior to y day saying when the brackets would be announced or released??

1 minute ago, maddams said:

I suspect that most coaches aren’t spending much time on the TSSAA website right now with region and sectional games going on. I’m not for TSSAA doing anything behind closed doors, but at the least, they should have sent an email to coaches and ADs to make them aware or remind them what was going on. Not saying it was done unfairly, but certainly could have been handled better

They get an F the way it was handled. Very disrespectful!!

7 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

Say what you want to about TSSAA but this is a lot better than the kids not playing.  I personally think they have handled the covid situation very well.

Yeah but you know the draw is a special time with anticipation for coaches and players. You don’t believe it watch the NCAA draw and see players and coaches huddled up watching it. Nobody and I mean nobody seen this coming. Should have least sent an email or an article in the press. Very obvious they could care less. 

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, maddams said:

I suspect that most coaches aren’t spending much time on the TSSAA website right now with region and sectional games going on. I’m not for TSSAA doing anything behind closed doors, but at the least, they should have sent an email to coaches and ADs to make them aware or remind them what was going on. Not saying it was done unfairly, but certainly could have been handled better

This is exactly the point.  I heard Wilkins for GC say after the region championship game in radio that they still weren’t sure how the draw was going to be done.  There’s no excuse for the coaches not the be directly contacted and let them know.  The last thing coaches should be doing right now is being worried about looking around on tssaa website.  

2 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

This is exactly the point.  I heard Wilkins for GC say after the region championship game in radio that they still weren’t sure how the draw was going to be done.  There’s no excuse for the coaches not the be directly contacted and let them know.  The last thing coaches should be doing right now is being worried about looking around on tssaa website.  

Yeah and they didn’t need the distraction of fans texting them about the brackets. I know there phones were blowing up all day yesterday and they are trying to get ready for a substate game Saturday Night.

18 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah but you know the draw is a special time with anticipation for coaches and players. You don’t believe it watch the NCAA draw and see players and coaches huddled up watching it. Nobody and I mean nobody seen this coming. Should have least sent an email or an article in the press. Very obvious they could care less. 

Accurate

26 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Thats why you have a AD, to keep the coach informed.

5 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I still haven’t seen an article or a link to inform any one. Post a link since you supposedly see it.

You evidently cant get on a website and read so i posted what was on the TSSAA website. Dont know how to make any easier for you. I am not going to post step by step directions of how to get to it on their website.