Is it possible for Overton to return to power ?

bleacher

On 3/27/2021 at 9:28 AM, DarkKnight4 said:

Y'all have the same amount of rings . With way less talent ..chirp chirp ..y'all ran from Alcoa to 4a chirp chirp ... it won't be easy there neither , you're going to have to coach sooner or later.

Everyone thought Alcoa was moving up to 4a also. So no we didn't run from no dern Alcoa stop it. Far as 4a we know all about it, we have 2 state titles in 4a, plus we just were in cookeville in 2015 playing for championship also. Pearl Cohn has two gold balls and two silver balls. No Pearl Cohn built different!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Everyone thought Alcoa was moving up to 4a also. So no we didn't run from no dern Alcoa stop it. Far as 4a we know all about it, we have 2 state titles in 4a, plus we just were in cookeville in 2015 playing for championship also. Pearl Cohn has two gold balls and two silver balls. No Pearl Cohn built different!!!

^^^Truth

On 3/27/2021 at 9:28 AM, DarkKnight4 said:

Y'all have the same amount of rings . With way less talent ..chirp chirp ..y'all ran from Alcoa to 4a chirp chirp ... it won't be easy there neither , you're going to have to coach sooner or later . I see several people get on here and have so much insight and negative comments and they can't coach out of a wet paper bag . Another guy goes around town bad mouthing every candidate for the job to help his son when actually he hurts him. He needs more years and to learn more period. Overton is not the same Overton from TA area, they got a good coach who can help turn it around as much as it can Good luck to AB and Overton .  

Mmmm you actually took my reply wrong. All I was saying was it got quite with the announced Broome as being the HC. Personally I think he will do a good job. Now since you wanna bad mouth we ain’t running from nobody and you have never seen ANYTHING negative come out my mouth about broome so next time put a name on it!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 4:27 PM, DarkKnight4 said:

That was a comparison of MW vs PC . They seem to be so opinionated like they have a fist full of rings . The road isn't easier like greeneville or Elizabethon heck even Milan isn't there . 

Naw that’s just you wanted to say something negative. Gone get it off your chest big guy