Football Schedules

CoachTFL

FHSAA will be voting Monday on classifications for football this season! CoachT.com/Florida will begin collecting schedules as soon as they are finalized! You can submit your schedule to gbrown977@gmail.com! I look forward to covering all of FL for football in the fall! Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by CoachTFL
  • Like 1

Hope we can get more activity on the boards when football gets here. I've been around the Coach T Tennessee boards for a good many years. Tons of activity over there. This is the first Florida board I've been on.  We used to vacation in New Smyrna Beach every year and catch a few of the Volusia Co schools in action during the fall. One year, we didn't get to come down until late October, so we decided to go to Hutchinson Island for a couple of weeks. We loved it, and when we decided to retire, The Fort was a perfect fit for us. 

Absolutely. The goal is football being what gets things going. CoachT was my teacher during high school and I loved everything about the site. We moved from Tennessee to Vero Beach then 6 months ago moved to Port St Lucie. Working on getting action going on Twitter with the schools that leads them over here. Fans will be the deciding factor. Hopefully it resembles a little of what happens in TN within the first year or two.