• Westview
    • Grainger
    • Maplewood
    • Macon Co
    • Covington
    • Northview
    • Creek Wood

7 hours ago, tnchad1980 said:

It always baffles me... A & AA team bring so many more fans than AAA teams. Macon has always given insane support to their kids!

1 hour ago, sportslover88 said:

I agree! However you have to remember that A and AA schools are usually from smaller towns and smaller towns have tighter communities that support each other in whatever it might be. I believe the whole town of Greenfield was there the year they won it in A lol!

Good luck to you guys!! I will be watching games on my phone. Should be some great basketball today and tomm. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 802Tomcat said:

Grainger and Macon Co.

The Grainger seniors have made three trips to the tournament. This year is the only time they have advanced to the semis. They lost to Westview last year, so they should have an idea who they are up against.

I like Grainger making it to the finals. Probably against Macon. Macon will be the toughest team Northview has played this season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Score would of been worse if they would have. Don’t have the quickness for man. Grainger shot lights out and Westview struggled with their shot 

Best outside performance that I've seen at State in many years. 70% from the 3 for Grainger and WV couldn't figure out where they were at when they shot. WV was front rimming it all week with that extra arc line. Grainger put on a high percentage clinic. They're a very good team, but I have a feeling WV might make it back another time or two. Looks like GC and WV will be battling next year...maybe it'll become a rivalry again. Congrats WV on a great season. You're appreciated and you have a class program/players/fans. Good luck to Grainger as well. Macon County looked pretty solid today. 

• Like 1