2021 Marion County

Bushog02

54 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Yea that’s a big step.  I know in middle school he was a hause. I recall watching him and Pendergrass go at it for the championship and Pendergrass knocked him out with a vicious hit. 

You must have been at a different game then because that didn't happen. Pendergrass was backpedaling all night because Condra was laying the wood. 

Edited by PurplePower68

2 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Yea that’s a big step.  I know in middle school he was a hause. I recall watching him and Pendergrass go at it for the championship and Pendergrass knocked him out with a vicious hit. 

Pendergrass didn’t have 50 yards total in that game. Condra was lead blocker sometimes and Bledsoe kids dodging and stopping when they seen him coming. You must have watched a different game but yes Bledsoe did win the game. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Pendergrass didn’t have 50 yards total in that game. Condra was lead blocker sometimes and Bledsoe kids dodging and stopping when they seen him coming. You must have watched a different game but yes Bledsoe did win the game. 

You may not remember me, but I’m pretty sure we’ve met before.  Several years ago, maybe 6 or 7 when your boy was in rec baseball.  I umpired in Jasper for many years.  If I’m not mistaken your boy played catcher for the red team.   I could be wrong my memory isn’t the best.  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

8 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You may not remember me, but I’m pretty sure we’ve met before.  Several years ago, maybe 6 or 7 when your boy was in rec baseball.  I umpired in Jasper for many years.  If I’m not mistaken your boy played catcher for the red team.   I could be wrong my memory isn’t the best.  

:?: :?: 

17 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

You must have been at a different game then because that didn't happen. Pendergrass was backpedaling all night because Condra was laying the wood. 

Just to verify I’m not a fan of either warror team involved. However I respect the game and especially the players.  The facts are the facts. I was there. I saw it first hand. I verified it with a very good source. Pendergrass was carrying the ball and he and Condra hit like 2 Mountain Rams. Condra was helped off the field. Bledsoe scored on the next play!  This occurred in the 2nd half of the championship game. 
As for the backpedaling.  Pendergrass lead the league in tackling his last 2 years. Marion only scored 2 times. The whole game!  So you tell me how weak your argument is that with a team full of backpedaling players how that makes Marion look only scoring 2 times?  I’ll wait. Go Indians! 

3 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Just to verify I’m not a fan of either warror team involved. However I respect the game and especially the players.  The facts are the facts. I was there. I saw it first hand. I verified it with a very good source. Pendergrass was carrying the ball and he and Condra hit like 2 Mountain Rams. Condra was helped off the field. Bledsoe scored on the next play!  This occurred in the 2nd half of the championship game. 
As for the backpedaling.  Pendergrass lead the league in tackling his last 2 years. Marion only scored 2 times. The whole game!  So you tell me how weak your argument is that with a team full of backpedaling players how that makes Marion look only scoring 2 times?  I’ll wait. Go Indians! 

Lol well I actually talked to the most reliable source there is. I never saw it so I asked to make sure I didn't miss it. Nope I didn't. 

How is Pendergrass doing?

I don't blame you for being over here talking football. Not much action on Seq board huh? Hahaha

Edited by PurplePower68

14 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Lol well I actually talked to the most reliable source there is. I never saw it so I asked to make sure I didn't miss it. Nope I didn't. 

How is Pendergrass doing?

I don't blame you for being over here talking football. Not much action on Seq board huh? Hahaha

Not much happening in Sequatchie  at all. Lol wish the valley was back to all in 7aa