2021 Marion County

Bushog02

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you’ll go back and read you will notice that he was in the Marion Co. thread talking about Marion Co. football when one of your SP posters came over here starting drama with him. He replied as anyone would do. Get your facts straight. 

Exactly. I don't comment on their threads anymore do I? For some reason they keep looking in that "rearview mirror".

38 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Exactly. I don't comment on their threads anymore do I? For some reason they keep looking in that "rearview mirror".

Nope you don’t. But they are drawn in like flies. I haven’t said anything to Diltard in at least a week and come trolling all over the boards looking for me. Bet he has given me 40 replies when I wasn’t even talking to him. It’s amusing to see how much I live rent free in his head. Apparently you have some fans too. Lol. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nope you don’t. But they are drawn in like flies. I haven’t said anything to Diltard in at least a week and come trolling all over the boards looking for me. Bet he has given me 40 replies when I wasn’t even talking to him. It’s amusing to see how much I live rent free in his head. Apparently you have some fans too. Lol. 

I have noticed the replies too. I get hate mail trust me lol. I also get messages from some who keep me in the loop. Not everyone is a loyalist on here. I had an interesting conversation last week that brought a lot to light. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I have noticed the replies too. I get hate mail trust me lol. I also get messages from some who keep me in the loop. Not everyone is a loyalist on here. I had an interesting conversation last week that brought a lot to light. 

I’d like to pick your brain on a few subjects.  Are you ever in town?  Just ignore Diltard.  We tried to get him to stop and he did a little, but not completely.  I look forward to meeting you and even BPM later in the year.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’d like to pick your brain on a few subjects.  Are you ever in town?  Just ignore Diltard.  We tried to get him to stop and he did a little, but not completely.  I look forward to meeting you and even BPM later in the year.  

PM what kind of mess is this? Now dont let them fellars around the jailhouse snooker you.  You knowd I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

On 5/11/2021 at 5:24 PM, Southtowner said:

Alright Biggie.  Let the dialogue flow man.  Like a stream.  It has several different turns it takes along the way.   Let the dialogue flow Biggie,  you old dialogue flow disrupter you.  

Ain’t No Nary Cure fer Stupid, Best jest leave those fellers to playing pocket pool. Leastways even them Fellers have orchestration to do!  YepReconSo 

Bittersweet night for me at graduation. Watching all these "kids" that have grown up with mine get their diplomas and start that journey called life. This class received $4 million in scholarships and the valedictorian is attending Harvard (perfect ACT score helps).

(It was nice to sit in the stadium once again too.)

Edited by PurplePower68