2021 Marion County

Bushog02

On 6/26/2021 at 9:41 AM, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited about this upcoming season. These kids had a tough go a few years ago, but Coach Pruitt has done a terrific job getting them up to speed with his plays. One of the boys said that Coach Pruitt got some of his play designs from a coach in Alabama that has won a lot of titles down on the mountain in Alabama. We also get a lot of our defenses from JP. This is going to be a great year for these kiddos. The Big Show, My main man Mason in the middle, Taye, Riley, Alex running neat plays and Jake, Boomer, and others being great leaders on our line is going to be so great this year. Our kids have strength right now that is unbelievable. Kuddos to these coaches for getting our kids so strong. I know that JP has been heavily involved helping his dad get our kiddos stronger. What a great first year we had last season with Coach Pruitt, but he will have some new plays this season too so we will have new wrinkles that most teams don't expect.  I am glad we are not playing Whitwool or Pitchburg either. We have more class than them anyway. We are Marion County! As always it's a great day to be a warrior. I hope everyone has a blessed day. 

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

More class?  Really?  Both teams during the games in the past always seem to have more class than the fans.  I know there has been bickering and defacing property and crimes committed, but let’s be real, those were adults not the kids.  So please specify adults.  The kids on both sides don’t even think much about the rivalry any more. 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:10 PM, Bushog02 said:

Hurt it at a camp, yes played last year #73 . I think defense only. Going to be a junior this year. 

That stinks..  I hate to see any kid get injured. Best of luck and speedy recovery. 

I've seen a couple different pre season All State teams announced and happy for our guys that made the team. Also saw one that says Marion isn't a contender for the title. May not be, but I do know this will be the biggest and deepest line we've ever had and the most speed we've ever had. If they can play to their potential it should be a good year for the kids. Hopefully the injury bug doesn't bite again.

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I've seen a couple different pre season All State teams announced and happy for our guys that made the team. Also saw one that says Marion isn't a contender for the title. May not be, but I do know this will be the biggest and deepest line we've ever had and the most speed we've ever had. If they can play to their potential it should be a good year for the kids. Hopefully the injury bug doesn't bite again.

I think I saw one of the one of the polls you mentioned. It did list you guys as a dark horse though as I recall.