2021 Marion County

Bushog02

On 7/20/2021 at 10:19 AM, Richmond30 said:

Agree with you based on the expectations of so many for SP to mercy rule Fayetteville. But if you take away the disappointment, that was a great game to watch. To have a throw to the end zone on the last play to win a game that was in question from opening kick to final buzzer was great to watch. Of course, I might feel different if we lost :).

Not many SP were talking mercy rule. 

6 hours ago, rlh said:

Not many SP were talking mercy rule. 

I don’t know what fan base everyone on here belongs to but I would bet if we went back and looked at that thread the vast majority of posters were calling for a big SP victory. Regardless of predictions, it was a great game. I’ll never forget standing in the rain and watching 2 great teams battle. I assume SP will cake walk back to the championship game while Fayetteville will have a tough road with McKenzie, Peabody and Lake Co in the west.

14 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

I don’t know what fan base everyone on here belongs to but I would bet if we went back and looked at that thread the vast majority of posters were calling for a big SP victory. Regardless of predictions, it was a great game. I’ll never forget standing in the rain and watching 2 great teams battle. I assume SP will cake walk back to the championship game while Fayetteville will have a tough road with McKenzie, Peabody and Lake Co in the west.

I think SP people expected a close game.  The mercy stuff were mostly others.

Should be a good workout when Boyd heads up to Marion, or Marion heads to Boyd. Not sure where it is. Bucs have been at camp all week. From what I've heard they have really been working hard. Can't wait to see how we do against another team. 

Edited by reaction

21 minutes ago, reaction said:

Should be a good workout when Boyd heads up to Marion, or Marion heads to Boyd. Not sure where it is. Bucs have been at camp all week. From what I've heard they have really been working hard. Can't wait to see how we do against another team. 

We are coming to Boyd Fri night. We will be down a couple including our #1 playmaker. Maybe see some guys step into that spot.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

We are coming to Boyd Fri night. We will be down a couple including our #1 playmaker. Maybe see some guys step into that spot.

Great time to get some young guys  experience. I should be able to come down and watch. 

Edited by reaction