2021 Marion County

Bushog02

6 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You guys were picked #1. Meigs vs Bledsoe for the region title. Meigs may be able to rest your starters that last game against MC.

6 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

If they stay healthy should be an interesting game against Meigs.

We both know what kind of game it will be. I dont know how good Bledsoe will be, but I know you will be better than last year so who knows who will win the region. We were picked because we have had a good run the last few years.  I dont believe RLH knows we are in your region now to not at least give us a mention in the top 3 for that region.:mrgreen: we would settle for 4th though as long as it meant getting into the playoffs.

Edited by Yeti

14 minutes ago, Yeti said:

We both know what kind of game it will be. I dont know how good Bledsoe will be, but I know you will be better than last year so who knows who will win the region. We were picked because we have had a good run the last few years.  I dont believe RLH knows we are in your region now to not at least give us a mention in the top 3 for that region.:mrgreen: we would settle for 4th though as long as it meant getting into the playoffs.

I believe he was implying you guys could win the region with his comment that us and Bledsoe could be a toss up for 2nd in the region.

We just hope to win more than we lose.

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

I believe he was implying you guys could win the region with his comment that us and Bledsoe could be a toss up for 2nd in the region.

I guess I read it wrong. Bledsoe has improved alot from their coaches first year. I have been going over stats this morning for both teams. If Bledsoe had a better offense they likely could have been the team in Cookeville Last year. If they keep improving both our teams may be surprised. 

Screenshot_20210428-094910_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-091013_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I guess I read it wrong. Bledsoe has improved alot from their coaches first year. I have been going over stats this morning for both teams. If Bledsoe had a better offense they likely could have been the team in Cookeville Last year. If they keep improving both our teams may be surprised. 

Screenshot_20210428-094910_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-091013_Chrome.jpg

They were a good team last year. Big and physical. Not sure what they return. I know 1 rb is gone. MC was a good team but just a lot of inexperienced kids at spots. That shouldn't be the case this year. Should have the biggest offensive and defensive lines we've ever had in my opinion. Should avg close to 280 to 300 on the lines. Return some quick skill kids and added a couple. This year is supposed to start a good run of teams for the next few years. Remains to be seen though.

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

They were a good team last year. Big and physical. Not sure what they return. I know 1 rb is gone. MC was a good team but just a lot of inexperienced kids at spots. That shouldn't be the case this year. Should have the biggest offensive and defensive lines we've ever had in my opinion. Should avg close to 280 to 300 on the lines. Return some quick skill kids and added a couple. This year is supposed to start a good run of teams for the next few years. Remains to be seen though.

hopefully we reload as we have the last few years as far as lineplay. I dont think we will average as much weight on the line though like your team will have. I would say our strengths will be skill players mostly. Not that our line can't be good I would just need to see them take a few snaps to see.

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

M.C. = Meigs Co.  :lol: