Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Bushog02

2021 Marion County

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Hmmm. Sounds like phony bologna 

He came back the week after Marion played y’all. Kid first name is Ben don’t know he’s last name. It’s true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

He came back the week after Marion played y’all. Kid first name is Ben don’t know he’s last name. It’s true 

Yep that's him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2021 at 12:57 PM, PurplePower68 said:

I would worry less about MC and more about that missing money :roflolk:

Yep. Recon so 

to-throw-or-not-to-throw-poop

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2021 at 11:02 AM, PurplePower68 said:

They were a good team last year. Big and physical. Not sure what they return. I know 1 rb is gone. MC was a good team but just a lot of inexperienced kids at spots. That shouldn't be the case this year. Should have the biggest offensive and defensive lines we've ever had in my opinion. Should avg close to 280 to 300 on the lines. Return some quick skill kids and added a couple. This year is supposed to start a good run of teams for the next few years. Remains to be seen though.

No little 1A teams on schedule to worry about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2021 at 12:57 PM, PurplePower68 said:

I would worry less about MC and more about that missing money :roflolk:

Yep. Recon so 

Here we go yet again from the drama Queen of Jasper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Here we go yet again from the drama Queen of Jasper

If you’ll go back and read you will notice that he was in the Marion Co. thread talking about Marion Co. football when one of your SP posters came over here starting drama with him. He replied as anyone would do. Get your facts straight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you’ll go back and read you will notice that he was in the Marion Co. thread talking about Marion Co. football when one of your SP posters came over here starting drama with him. He replied as anyone would do. Get your facts straight. 

Alright Biggie.  Let the dialogue flow man.  Like a stream.  It has several different turns it takes along the way.   Let the dialogue flow Biggie,  you old dialogue flow disrupter you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...