South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Well, I appreciate the long detailed response OP/Ol Roy. It makes my day knowing that you set aside personal time in your day for Oldfaitful. That post must have chapped your ace :roflol:

You know, I know, and everyone else knows, if Vic thought he had a legit chance of winning another gold ball in the next 2 years, he would still be driving the ship. He knows what is waiting for him on the other side. 

How was this breaking news to everyone? Half of your fellow posters where on here saying that they knew the same info PP68 was hearing. Man, Vic jumps ship and you fellas start to unravel.

YEP RECON SO ;)

The permanently blind only pictures things in their minds, never actually reality. 

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The permanently blind only pictures things in their minds, never actually reality. 

BPM have you ever seen this guy type clear and articulate English? He must be so mad he spoke out of character. Well if that's the case you fellas have been blind for nearly 10 years now. Unless the "It's Coming" reference was to Silver balls :roflolk:

28 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

BPM have you ever seen this guy type clear and articulate English? He must be so mad he spoke out of character. Well if that's the case you fellas have been blind for nearly 10 years now. Unless the "It's Coming" reference was to Silver balls :roflolk:

Lots easier when a feller copies & pastes quotes! That Does make a felller look a HEEP smarter. The cost of silver is high these days, figure folkes seen that on tv. Can you tell how many SP Earholing Jasper got in 10 years? Yep A HEEP! YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

55 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Well, I appreciate the long detailed response OP/Ol Roy. It makes my day knowing that you set aside personal time in your day for Oldfaitful. That post must have chapped your ace :roflol:

You know, I know, and everyone else knows, if Vic thought he had a legit chance of winning another gold ball in the next 2 years, he would still be driving the ship. He knows what is waiting for him on the other side. 

How was this breaking news to everyone? Half of your fellow posters where on here saying that they knew the same info PP68 was hearing. Man, Vic jumps ship and you fellas start to unravel.

YEP RECON SO ;)

The parts we knew they were coming with were debunked.  All of us had no clue about the rent check.  Only folks that knew about it when it happened was whoever with the QBC, the Property Manager that set up the QBC,  and someone at the bank that seen a copy of the check.  I will stand by this...it was an honest and unknowingly incident by whoever it was in the QBC.  I whole-heartedly believe that.  I’m not 100% on who thought to tell this “other school” about it, but it was definitely a violation of privacy.  I’m not saying it was right, because obviously it wasn’t, but for the kid that knew nothing about what was happening to lose eligibility is a farce.  I find it comical that unsaid school thought we violated thre things and it was proved to only be 1 incident, which btw at least we owned up to it, unlike another school’s incident that made top worst on ESPN that involved unsaid school blaming innocent kids when it was actually the adults.  We and those kids NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER got an apology.  The unsaid school lied about it all and conspired to make it look like our fault.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the same thing happened with this situation only that they got lucky and got someone to do something thought to be a charity to member of the community.   Just as before, there is a lot more to the story than seen in the media.  Just wait...

54 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

No. Never have. With either one of his accounts. :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Lots easier when a feller copies & pastes quotes! That Does make a felller look a HEEP smarter. The cost of silver is high these days, figure folkes seen that on tv. Can you tell how many SP Earholing Jasper got in 10 years? Yep A HEEP! YepReconSo 

Just how much did y’all pay for your silver? Just curious. Brick by brick brother :roflol:

• Like 1