South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

It was a text message to someone whom he probably thought wouldn’t run their mouth. Someone took screenshots then shared it. I wouldn’t say texting a friend is putting something out there 

I'll agree to a point, but if you whisper it in someone's ear it's gone with the breeze... hit send on your phone and it belongs to the public.

19 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Who would want a job like this??? I mean really... it seems to me that the so called fans are going to be the demise of what is or was once a proud program.

PS: what is behavior like this teaching the kids? 

That winning at any cost is the only thing that matters. Brick By Brick! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Whoever posted this private conversation is no friend. 

Whoever threatens his own team is no friend to the community.  What exactly did he think would happen threatening to leave and take kids with him to Jasper. I mean look at the events that happened shortly after these messages. Looks to me someone is upset and is willing to go to any extreme to get what he wants. Now what kind of friend is that? 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Whoever threatens his own team is no friend to the community.  What exactly did he think would happen threatening to leave and take kids with him to Jasper. I mean look at the events that happened shortly after these messages. Looks to me someone is upset and is willing to go to any extreme to get what he wants. Now what kind of friend is that? 

You guys are as nuts! I always thought the way some of acted on here was some kind of a facade, but I guess not!

What you are insinuating doesn’t even make sense!

13 hours ago, Shade said:

wago made mistake but dont forget jones spygate mc

100% this. Hard for me to believe that all will be forgotten and he will be welcomed back with open arms. Seems to be what is happening from the outside looking in. Also very hard for me to believe that Vic doesn't have any input at all on the coaching decision, given what his family name means to the program. I see a lot of P4L being mentioned on here but there has been two memorable occurrences that involved former alumni. 

Just for conversation, I can't recall any alumni or coaches from MC making the move to SP. For SP, Randy Kirkpatrick (former player), Troy Boeck, and Tim Starkey. This isn't an attempt to say one school is better than the other, just something that crossed my mind at the moment. 

Glad to hear that the player has been cleared to play this year. It was fun to throw one or two jabs but I'm too old to get caught up in all this drama. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

What he posted was not acceptable .