South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

10 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Big Purple, the ghost stalker is just mad he did not get the Trousdale job. He bashes the program because of it. I think his only friend is our former coach that got axed for stealing gas. 

Some stuff you just can't make up. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2021 at 10:26 PM, tradertwo said:

I'll agree to a point, but if you whisper it in someone's ear it's gone with the breeze... hit send on your phone and it belongs to the public.

I am still curious why the  start of this conversation wasn't included with the screenshot.Only Wag and Lame know what mess was said before the part that we read.Sounded like Wag had a burr in his saddle over an unseen comment to me anyway.

• Like 2

On 3/28/2021 at 1:42 AM, ScallyWag said:

I am still curious why the  start of this conversation wasn't included with the screenshot.Only Wag and Lame know what mess was said before the part that we read.Sounded like Wag had a burr in his saddle over an unseen comment to me anyway.

The bur comes from being brought in to take over a Head Coaching job that was told was his!This is why he was upset that it was going to be posted.

Mr Bible has a tough job right now.Do you give the job to a HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COACH who gave up his time and knowledge to a bunch of kids whom he undoubtedly wanted to coach and from what I've heard from some of the folks who have kids on the team THE KIDS WANT HIM TOO.

Or do you give it to a man who ASKED for $25,000 up front to be the coach??If a coach told me "yeah I would love the job but I need 25 G's up front" I would say take a walk!But you are win at any cost as one poster put it.So I think most all of you all could care less about the kids as long as hardware is won.All i see and hear on here and that Pirate social media is Grey cup,Grey cup,Championships etc,etc.

Alot of stuff not being said that should be.And yes I do think Bible has heard Griders thoughts on the matter and that may be the reason for the long delay.

You may just get what your wanting and in the long run you may just get what is deserved.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

The bur comes from being brought in to take over a Head Coaching job that was told was his!This is why he was upset that it was going to be posted.

Mr Bible has a tough job right now.Do you give the job to a HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COACH who gave up his time and knowledge to a bunch of kids whom he undoubtedly wanted to coach and from what I've heard from some of the folks who have kids on the team THE KIDS WANT HIM TOO.

Or do you give it to a man who ASKED for $25,000 up front to be the coach??If a coach told me "yeah I would love the job but I need 25 G's up front" I would say take a walk!But you are win at any cost as one poster put it.So I think most all of you all could care less about the kids as long as hardware is won.All i see and hear on here and that Pirate social media is Grey cup,Grey cup,Championships etc,etc.

Alot of stuff not being said that should be.And yes I do think Bible has heard Griders thoughts on the matter and that may be the reason for the long delay.

You may just get what your wanting and in the long run you may just get what is deserved.

Old Pirate knowd this topic needed a separate thread but all the outsider BS is rather astonishing but then it ain’t neither. Jasper Jailhouse High is so skeerd that professional fueding coach will catapult the Pirate program to greater heights. Them fellers need stuffing to fill out them small jocks cause theys like a heep of fellers that just took a dip in artic water. YepReconSo

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate knowd this topic needed a separate thread but all the outsider BS is rather astonishing but then it ain’t neither. Jasper Jailhouse High is so skeerd that professional fueding coach will catapult the Pirate program to greater heights. Them fellers need stuffing to fill out them small jocks cause theys like a heep of fellers that just took a dip in artic water. YepReconSo

Posted in the wrong thread and then had to go back and edit. SMH..... YepReconSo 

On 3/27/2021 at 10:57 AM, oldfaithful said:

100% this. Hard for me to believe that all will be forgotten and he will be welcomed back with open arms. Seems to be what is happening from the outside looking in. Also very hard for me to believe that Vic doesn't have any input at all on the coaching decision, given what his family name means to the program. I see a lot of P4L being mentioned on here but there has been two memorable occurrences that involved former alumni. 

Just for conversation, I can't recall any alumni or coaches from MC making the move to SP. For SP, Randy Kirkpatrick (former player), Troy Boeck, and Tim Starkey. 

LOPAO, Old Pirate says folkes alt not fall fer this mess. Ole Fesser Phil Beene went to school upwards north before it come to be known as Jasper Jailhouse High. Figure he hated that puke purple a HEEP too! Folkes should knowds the Fesser would send all rift raft hiking north to embreed with the fellers. Then theres that Baxter man them folkes named there field after hated that puke purple a HEEP too. That Kirkpatrick man simply got slapped way too hard by a skillet. That Toy Boeck man reportedly got in The Captain’s dog house. That Starkey man knowds better,  he jest got corrupted, brainwashed and learned too many special skills popular round Jasper Jailhouse High. That bat toting coach Paris man left Jasper and whipped up on the puke purple. Theys a real tall feller that is a dribbling coach. Old Pirate pert near sure theys at lest a couple more former puke purple wearers that have upgraded resumes since wearing puke purple. OP jest ain’t got the memory of RD. Leastways, figure coacht fellers sees the mess that constantly flows south. YepReconSo 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Posted in the wrong thread and then had to go back and edit. SMH..... YepReconSo 

Old Pirate is a self confessed skillet head and the eyes are fading real bad too. Leastways, that a blessing on a stormy night with thunder and flashes of lightening that brighten the cave providing OP a Shock Theatre moment. LOPAO 

24 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Who is going to throw down 25G's every year? 

Why isn't he coaching pro? 

Whys ain’t  yous a real smart scientist feller? Old Pirate pert near sure theys hope fer one feller, ain’t a nary chance fer the other! YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE