South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

28 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says this Coy Boy has to be a imposter. OP ain’t bout to fall fer this here mess! Figure several of yous fellers specting RD & OP the same feller is a right stupid, so figure it ain’t much of a reach fer fellers real stupid.  But ain’t No nary way OP is taking this here Coy Boy is whose he’s claiming. NopeReconNot 

Daggummit old pirate my brother is gonna be real mad when he reads this mess. You don't mess with family. Ain't nothin for the Dillard boys to open a can on somebody. Your just mad Roy don't let you look at his pole. He said you was always talking about wishing you could get on that Murphy man's pole. Yep recon so

6 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit old pirate my brother is gonna be real mad when he reads this mess. You don't mess with family. Ain't nothin for the Dillard boys to open a can on somebody. Your just mad Roy don't let you look at his pole. He said you was always talking about wishing you could get on that Murphy man's pole. Yep recon so

CB, Old Pirate says only fellers that goes by boy names when theys hoping to be a skillet slinger are from Jasper. All that sitting around participating in group therapy playing amongst themselves is out to cause a right smart of twisted thinking. Old Pirate ain’t falling fer your mess. Sides, ain’t a nary feller believing theys two real Dillard’s. ROY Dillard is genuine one & done sort of a feller. 

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

CB, Old Pirate says only fellers that goes by boy names when theys hoping to be a skillet slinger are from Jasper. All that sitting around participating in group therapy playing amongst themselves is out to cause a right smart of twisted thinking. Old Pirate ain’t falling fer your mess. Sides, ain’t a nary feller believing theys two real Dillard’s. ROY Dillard is genuine one & done sort of a feller. 

There are not two Dillard brothers. There is no Roy in the first place only OP on two accounts. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Daggummit op I don't take kindly to you anyways. My brother tried to get you to go with him at griders championship game to see how big a boy that bpm was and you told him they was "whoopin pirates on the field and you dang sure wasn't gonna let 'em whoop pirates in the stands too."

I recon you's just yeller. 

Ought to call you Old Yeller instead of Old Pirate 

Edited by CoyDillard
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

There are not two Dillard brothers. There is no Roy in the first place only OP on two accounts. 

LOPWOAO, Ain’t a pill to take, Ain’t a class yous can take, Stupid is ferever! Leastways, ole RD would tuck tale & run on a stormy lightening flashing night round OP’s cave! Coy Boy man, yous fuller than mess than ole RD prior to his colon cleansing.