South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree 100%. To bad the people on here that have the power to do something about it don’t stop him. Flyintheointment  will continue and nothing is done no matter how many times he gets reported. 

Should receive a lifetime ban for ALL accounts. You can't fix stupid, but you can take out the trash.

45 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I guarantee you i aint falling for that 'cause your full of mess. Wendy aint Roys sister no more than your his brother. Nary a sole on here thats been here longer than a tick hitches a ride in a dogs ear dont member Roy an Wendys first meetin. You are full of mess, and im not joking neither.

Daggummit trader my brother dun been on here sayin I was his brother. You is a special kinda stupid or just can't read. Wait till my brother sees this mess. 

19 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I guarantee you i aint falling for that 'cause your full of mess. Wendy aint Roys sister no more than your his brother. Nary a sole on here thats been here longer than a tick hitches a ride in a dogs ear dont member Roy an Wendys first meetin. You are full of mess, and im not joking neither.

Dad Burnit feller, Old Pirate likes yous talking, first post OP could rightly interpret on 1st pass in a long spell. Leastways OP pert near sure these new Dillard folkes is jest Jasper folkes full of mess. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

On 3/31/2021 at 5:00 PM, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

There are not two Dillard brothers. There is no Roy in the first place only OP on two accounts. 

Feller yous a real dumb skillet head! Leastways, moving along cause stupid is incurable. YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

59 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit feller, Old Pirate likes yous talking, first post OP could rightly interpret on 1st pass in a long spell. Leastways OP pert near sure these new Dillard folkes is jest Jasper folkes full of mess. 

Daggummit Old Yeller you stay hid till everybody dun gone all the time. You hid on my brother at Griders championship game. He couldn't find that bpm man he said. You pert near the definition of chicken. I guarantee you my brother is real mad at you still.

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

This whole coaching thing and sanction deal stinks of a conspiracy. Who all is in on this? Who’s upset about the coaching job? Yea I said it!

There’s always more to the story.  Something or someone has held things up a little longer than probably originally planned.  Just trust the process, regardless of it, and support whoever is the next coach.  I guarantee many, not necessarily you @CaptainLongbeard, but many of the ones complaining EVERY SINGLE DAY, they will still complain when the coach is announced.  Some just like to complain about everything.  I just want everyone to remember who us true pirate faithful are that will support any coach.  As long as the new coach does right by the kids, welcomes support from the community, and manages everything related to football well (team, practices, games, stadium, fields).  If you look good and have good facilities, then you feel good, and then you play good.  School pride is big in my mind.