South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

16 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit PT, Name the coaches the BOE approved. OP ain’t heard a peak bout those approved. When in the cat hair did this happen?

Only referring to our head coach OP as per your initial post below. 

This Topic deserves it’s own thread.  Old Pirate says SP should and obviously is drawing attention from all around. Vic Grider’s second retirement from his alma mater is opening the door to a quality program. The local discussions regarding the next coach can be heard almost anywhere you go! Old Pirates everywhere are expecting this spot to be quickly filled with a committedcoach.  Snake Oil Salesmans need not apply. 

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Thanks for taking the high road, or at least any road that doesn’t have RD or OP on it.  

You know I read your post where you expressed what that pirate ship and other pirate historical facts meant to you and so many of the pirate faithful. I understand how you felt when you said the photoshop I posted of the pirate ship was like taking a shot at your entire program. While I don’t respect anything about Diltard and OBHP I have a lot of respect for what you said. I’m not sorry for posting it cause those two deserve everything they get but I will promise you man to man I won’t do it again out of respect for you and the other pirate faithful that are good posters. I think you and others see those two for what they are. My job is done. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Thanks for taking the high road, or at least any road that doesn’t have RD or OP on it.  

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know I read your post where you expressed what that pirate ship and other pirate historical facts meant to you and so many of the pirate faithful. I understand how you felt when you said the photoshop I posted of the pirate ship was like taking a shot at your entire program. While I don’t respect anything about Diltard and OBHP I have a lot of respect for what you said. I’m not sorry for posting it cause those two deserve everything they get but I will promise you man to man I won’t do it again out of respect for you and the other pirate faithful that are good posters. I think you and others see those two for what they are. My job is done. 

LRDAO....PM what about BPBM daily post about rent gate and poking fun at that family? Does that mess not get under your skin? 

35 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have the same thoughts. I haven’t posted any pics since then. I to apologize to the true pirates. I hope old Roy peerat accidentally takes a laxative and    $&!¥$ himself/their selves to death. 

Edited by crow
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....PM what about BPBM daily post about rent gate and poking fun at that family? Does that mess not get under your skin? 

Roy I’m just gonna entertain your repetitive questions once.  Yes it bothers me and we have addressed it with them.  They have stopped.  However you can’t let anything go.  The only talks about us were mostly made toward you and OP, so if y’all clean up your acts, we ALL can be on these boards in peace. I’m not saying they won’t bring it up occasionally but that’s much much better than 99 pages of nonsense.  

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That was actually my post but PM and I feel the same way. Thanks 

• Like 2