State Tournament Class A

3 hours ago, losangeleslakers said:

Campbell and Foulks had double figures. Loftis is two points shy of 1,000 and missed most of his sophomore year with an injury. The other rotational players play hard on both ends and know their role. I am sure they are thankful for Shultz but you don’t win 33 and make the final four with one player. Well coached team. Very deserving of all they have achieved.

Yes it looks like NG had 2 or 3 who came to play today but it also looked like there were a few that were also intimidated, scared, and not very aggressive. 

10 hours ago, RidinSplinters said:

NG was literally led by a German exchange student lol. You got gifted one of the best players in the state. Be thankful. 

NG was in this same position in 2018.  This isn’t just some fluke situation.  I’d like to know how much NG film you have watched.  Out of the 37 games they have played, they have scored 75 or more 18 times.  

If the press is so effective against them, I wonder how they scored so often when the tempo is high?

17 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Wanna bet you getting off the message board for 6 months? They not beating MAHS by 20 pts...MAHS has to much pride defensively..guarantee that won't happen

I said 15-20. Had they played Clay or Madison Academic they would have been beaten by at least 20. How about this. They lose you get off for 6 months. They win I do. 

3 hours ago, MichaelScarn said:

NG was in this same position in 2018.  This isn’t just some fluke situation.  I’d like to know how much NG film you have watched.  Out of the 37 games they have played, they have scored 75 or more 18 times.  

If the press is so effective against them, I wonder how they scored so often when the tempo is high?

Because they play bad teams?

28 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Semantics..your end line is 20...so you backing away from that a lil...If they win by 20..Im out..they don't win by 20 as u stated..you out..for good..deal?

Nah PC coaches may decide to pull in the reins. Let’s just go with a win or loss. Your team vs Pickett. Man up, You don’t need points in Memphis!!!  Surely you’re not afraid of this little ole country school are you?  Now do I expect you to get off these boards when they lose?  Not a chance. You like talking too much smack. Keyboard cowboy. 

Since I got you here, there’s a question on the AAA thread no one seems to know the answer to. How many of Houston’s starting five moved in this year?  How many recruits changed uniforms to play for Houston this year?  

Edited by UCSportsFan

53 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

Because they play bad teams?

Grainger, Elizabethton, Providence Academy, South Greene, Hampton, etc. are not bad teams, but we could go on all day here.  The fact is that North Greene is back in the Final Four.  I guess the competition was good enough to prep them for Richland.