Class AA Bracket

toinemac

27 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Kingston is a really good team that plays well together but size is going to hurt them at state.  #22 Neal is a great player but if you really think he is the best player you have seen in the Chatt/Knox area over the last 2 years then I would get out and watch more basketball.  Trey Marrow who is in the same district in my opinion is a better player and the likes of Jakobi Gillespie (Who Fulton's Coach Jodie Wright said was the best player that had played all season) and Reid Satterfield (5 star preps Sophomore of the year last year and was in the conversation for Mr. Basketball but Jakobi got the nod over him on the same team) are better overall players than Neal.  What Kingston does well is play really good as a TEAM

I knew that would ruffle some feathers. Lol. I watched Neal vs Morrow in the district tournament. Morrow is a great player, but I’m taking Neal. But yeah, I haven’t seen Gillespie and Satterfield. They seem like good players for sure. Are they at the state tourney this week?

1 hour ago, ElGoat said:

I knew that would ruffle some feathers. Lol. I watched Neal vs Morrow in the district tournament. Morrow is a great player, but I’m taking Neal. But yeah, I haven’t seen Gillespie and Satterfield. They seem like good players for sure. Are they at the state tourney this week?

No ruffled feathers, just that the statement was a broad one for best player Chatt/Knoxville Area lol.

Marrow had 36 to Neal’s 26 the last time they played in the triple overtime game in District play.  Neal is a really good player no doubt.

Gillespie and Satterfield will be the two headed monster leading Greeneville this coming up week at State

On 3/13/2021 at 6:03 PM, btownbasketball said:

Jackson Southside will be hard to beat...

Respectfully, we agree. :)

Entering the dance this year with a combined 2 year record of 55-1.

Who knows, could get bounced in the first game. But my hotel room is reserved for the entire weekend in anticipation of our success. ;)

#HereComesTheCloser

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

Respectfully, we agree. :)

Entering the dance this year with a combined 2 year record of 55-1.

Who knows, could get bounced in the first game. But my hotel room is reserved for the entire weekend in anticipation of our success. ;)

#HereComesTheCloser

The tickets sold out quick on Go Fan

On 3/13/2021 at 11:36 AM, Swipes said:

No ruffled feathers, just that the statement was a broad one for best player Chatt/Knoxville Area lol.

Marrow had 36 to Neal’s 26 the last time they played in the triple overtime game in District play.  Neal is a really good player no doubt.

Gillespie and Satterfield will be the two headed monster leading Greeneville this coming up week at State

Gillespie and Satterfield will be crowd pleasers. But this team is very deep in talent.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:03 PM, btownbasketball said:

Jackson Southside will be hard to beat, very athletic. Bolivar has a fast 4 guard offence but lack of size might be a problem but they did play Southside close this year.

I thought that Greeneville would handle Bolivar easier than they did... unless Coach R did a masterful job (which he is capable of) against the Devils, JSS determines who wins gold.

24 minutes ago, baldeagle22 said:

Lol! Just glad to see my devils down here after not getting to play down here last year when they were supposed to. Should be a good game!

Yea we feel the same way! Y’all are good! We have to handle Howard tomorrow & then we can get 1 step closer to playing y’all