Class AA Bracket

toinemac

6 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'd have to agree, just based on the Greeneville/Bolivar score alone. I'm not usually a "fan" of the run and gun type team...they're fun to watch, very impressive when they have the athletes, but fundamentals and discipline usually eliminates "loosey goosey" teams when you get down to the best in state. In this case however , SS is well coached and absolutely loaded with speed and basketball IQ. If they have a flaw, it's the lack of a dominant big.

I wouldn't go strictly based off the Greeneville/Bolivar Score.  Greeneville needed to finish out that game better leadings by 12 in the 4th.  I'm sure Coach Woosley will have a good game plan if they make it to the final (have to worry about Upperman first).  Howard showed that SS isn't invincible.  It's going to take a good game plan and limiting turnovers to do so. Greeneville did hold Bolivar's Mr. Basketball to 8 pts so I'm sure Coach will have something up his sleeve

We played the worst game that we played all year! Oh but we still won! We battling through some banged up players but we still holding strong. I know Kingston was there looking like yes we can beat them, but it should/will be a different story tomorrow! I don’t care about how we look, doing a game as long as you win from here on out! 2 more to go fellas 

7 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

JSS can be beat if you don't turn it over. 

They don't shoot it great, they get out of position on D, they aren't particulalry good at blocking out. 

As soon as their points are taken away from the press and TOs on the half court they're very vulnerable. 

Everybody can’t be beat lol we just are usually doing the beating lol

7 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

JSS can be beat if you don't turn it over. 

They don't shoot it great, they get out of position on D, they aren't particulalry good at blocking out. 

As soon as their points are taken away from the press and TOs on the half court they're very vulnerable. 

Oh yea we “Did Not” press today 

11 minutes ago, t-mac said:

you got great calls!!! obvious fouls and clips from South Side not called..... SS shot 24 freethrows to Howards 8

I seen a few missed calls, but if you stop driving like Howard did that’s what happens! We was 0-8 from 3 so we started driving to the goal! Howard went away from the easy baskets around the goal, which we wasn’t stopping! I guess we could blame the officials, but I would mainly blame the coaches! We couldn’t stop 5 & 21 but they stopped going inside & I thank y’all for that lol 

Edited by HawkGuy06