Class AAA Bracket

toinemac

8 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

You would be correct sir. Just like when I said the Wiseman move from a posh private school In Nashville to Memphis East was very “suspect” and should be looked into. There was no way that kids family could make that move by themselves. And guess what??? I was right in the end proven not by T$$AA but by the NCAA!  Too many kids transferring into this program all at once so If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

And I bet when you mentioned Wiseman's move as suspect people got on here saying you dont care about the kids and you are just mad because your team couldn't beat East. 

8 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

You would be correct sir. Just like when I said the Wiseman move from a posh private school In Nashville to Memphis East was very “suspect” and should be looked into. There was no way that kids family could make that move by themselves. And guess what??? I was right in the end proven not by T$$AA but by the NCAA!  Too many kids transferring into this program all at once so If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Quack quack!!

13 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Correct. Penny did pay $11,500 for Wiseman’s family to move to Memphis from Nashville- that is not innuendo, slander, or a false accusation. That is a fact.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1