10 AAAA

abo14

5 hours ago, bballinformer said:

Beech is still the best team in this district and first or second in the county. Westmoreland gets the nod as 1 because they have beat them twice I believe...but theres no one else in the county thats on the level of either of those two teams in beech and westmoreland. Both those teams will win their districts. 

Those are my thoughts as well. Beech has its flaws, but from what Ive seen they are still the best team in the district. They may not run the table but I think they finish on top.

On 1/13/2022 at 1:35 PM, abo14 said:

Those are my thoughts as well. Beech has its flaws, but from what Ive seen they are still the best team in the district. They may not run the table but I think they finish on top.

Their only challenge in the district will be Gallatin, especially now after the tragedy they had. They are playing for more than everyone else. But they also play hard which gives a lot of teams trouble, Beech could split or lose or win both of those games. I dont really see anyone in the district beating these 2 teams, it will just be whoever wins these games finishes first and the other one second. Idk when they play but its gotta be coming up with as small of a district this is. It will be a great game.

5 hours ago, bballinformer said:

Their only challenge in the district will be Gallatin, especially now after the tragedy they had. They are playing for more than everyone else. But they also play hard which gives a lot of teams trouble, Beech could split or lose or win both of those games. I dont really see anyone in the district beating these 2 teams, it will just be whoever wins these games finishes first and the other one second. Idk when they play but its gotta be coming up with as small of a district this is. It will be a great game.

Their first meeting is Tuesday night at Beech.

9 hours ago, abo14 said:

Beech 74 -53

Well I guess that pretty much sums up this district...21 point win against what is supposed to be the number 2 team in the district. The district belongs to Beech, it was beech and lebanon for years flip a coin every game between those 2. Now lebanon is gone so it only makes sense for beech to win this pretty easily now. The question is will they let down one game against a sc or gallatin the second time around and someone sneak a win from them. They could just as easily beat everyone by 20. I didnt see the game but I know gallatin usually plays their starters all the way out even in blow outs, did both teams keep starters in the whole game?

14 hours ago, bballinformer said:

Well I guess that pretty much sums up this district...21 point win against what is supposed to be the number 2 team in the district. The district belongs to Beech, it was beech and lebanon for years flip a coin every game between those 2. Now lebanon is gone so it only makes sense for beech to win this pretty easily now. The question is will they let down one game against a sc or gallatin the second time around and someone sneak a win from them. They could just as easily beat everyone by 20. I didnt see the game but I know gallatin usually plays their starters all the way out even in blow outs, did both teams keep starters in the whole game?

Beech pulled their starters about halfway through the 4th and Gallatin did with about 2 minutes left.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:06 PM, bballinformer said:

Beech pulled their starters about halfway through the 4th and Gallatin did with about 2 minutes left.

On 1/23/2022 at 1:50 PM, abo14 said:

Any surprises after the first time through?

I mean no not really, curious to see the hendersonville, sc game tomorrow. Its a big time game for standings for those 2 teams. A lot at stake. Beech and Gallatin both win tomorrow beech will go to 5-0 gallatin to 3-2.....so if hville beats sc hville will be 4-1 sc move to 2-3

beech

hville

gallatin

sc

metro 5,6 

but if sc wins three teams would be 3-2 with wins against each other. hville beat gallatin, gallatin beat sc, and sc would beat hville tomorrow, will be a good one to watch. 

13 hours ago, bballinformer said:

I mean no not really, curious to see the hendersonville, sc game tomorrow. Its a big time game for standings for those 2 teams. A lot at stake. Beech and Gallatin both win tomorrow beech will go to 5-0 gallatin to 3-2.....so if hville beats sc hville will be 4-1 sc move to 2-3

beech

hville

gallatin

sc

metro 5,6 

but if sc wins three teams would be 3-2 with wins against each other. hville beat gallatin, gallatin beat sc, and sc would beat hville tomorrow, will be a good one to watch. 

A Station Camp win would be big for Beech as well, because like you stated everyone else would have at least two losses. This would give Beech a little cushion if they slip somewhere the second time through.

1 hour ago, abo14 said:

A Station Camp win would be big for Beech as well, because like you stated everyone else would have at least two losses. This would give Beech a little cushion if they slip somewhere the second time through.

As  it seems that you are a beech guy, question for you. would you rather see hendersonville, sc, or gallatin as the 2 seed. which means you wouldnt play them because you and 2 would both get byes in the first round