10 AAAA

abo14

3 hours ago, abo14 said:

Tonights games have been postponed until till tomorrow night, so Friday's girls' games are now being played Saturday starting at 3.

Anytime weird things like this happens it always seems to favor the underdog. It is like march madness, the favorite or the top seed like things to go smoothly its their disadvantage when weird things happen! I hope thats not the case for your girls though! Good luck to yall

1 hour ago, abo14 said:

So Gallatin will host Mt Juliet

Beech will host Lebanon

Station Camp will travel to Green Hill

and Hendersonville will travel to Cookville.

How many can 10AAAA win?

Its been a crazy post season and I would normally say ONE but heck anything can happen.    Is Lebanon full strength?  If so then I say ONE.  If not then maybe two but most likely one.

15 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Its been a crazy post season and I would normally say ONE but heck anything can happen.    Is Lebanon full strength?  If so then I say ONE.  If not then maybe two but most likely one.

Im going with 3. Gallatin is just better than Mt Juliet, home court pushes the Bucs past the Devils, and Station Camp puts a full game together to bring Green Hill back to earth.

7 hours ago, abo14 said:

Im going with 3. Gallatin is just better than Mt Juliet, home court pushes the Bucs past the Devils, and Station Camp puts a full game together to bring Green Hill back to earth.

The GH vs SC game will be a good game.  But GH is playing well right now and Blankenship is a hand full.   I would say GH by 6.    If Lebanon is at full strength they should beat Beech but that game could be close.   If Mason doesn't play then Beech.    Gallatin will beat MJ.    Cookeville should be mad and take it out on Hendersonville.  But this isn't first time Coach Reed has been to Cookeville so I am sure she will really want this game and they will be ready.   Weird matchups in first round due to upsets could lead to some great games.   Based on the way it has went so far ANYTHING can happen!  

3 hours ago, abo14 said:

Can Beech beat SC for a 4th time this year? Can Gallatin’s defense slow down Cookville?

The real question is will Gallatin be able to score enough points to beat Cookeville.  Cookeville is a defensive team first that hast 5 scorers on the court.   Most teams can’t score enough to beat them because of their defense. And when the offense is clicking they blow teams out quickly.  I say they hold Gallatin to 40 or less.

Beech vs SC should be a good game.