10 AAAA

abo14

Honestly, I dont think it matters.  If Beech plays well they are beating any of the three. If they dont play well any of the three could beat Beech.  I guess Hvlle worries me the most. They hoist alot of threes, so if they have a good shooting night they could be trouble. Station Camp is dangerous is Marissa goes off.  Gallatin was down a starter when we played, so it will also be interesting to see what difference that makes.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, abo14 said:

So the Lady Bucs wrappedup the regular season title, who is going to finish second?

Looking at remaining games. sc controls their fate, they win out they finish second, but it could be a 3 way tie for 2, with a bunch of different scenarios, I dont know how ties are determined in this district so will be interesting finish for sure. Congrats to you bucs though, there was no doubt they were best team in the district. I saw were they made it to one of the top teams. Someone told me they are avg like 75 or more a game since christmas?? Thats wild for girls 

I guess the big game Friday night is between Hendersonville and Station Camp. If SC wins they wrap up second place, which comes with a bye and automatic region bid. If H'ville wins that creates a 3 way tie for second place.  Station Camp won the first matchup, but the Commandos are at home. What do we think?

5 hours ago, abo14 said:

I guess the big game Friday night is between Hendersonville and Station Camp. If SC wins they wrap up second place, which comes with a bye and automatic region bid. If H'ville wins that creates a 3 way tie for second place.  Station Camp won the first matchup, but the Commandos are at home. What do we think?

With Hunters Lane and McGavock girls in that district it really doesn't matter. The Sumner Co. schools will all go to the region.

20 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

With Hunters Lane and McGavock girls in that district it really doesn't matter. The Sumner Co. schools will all go to the region.

The order they finish in the regular season may play a part in how they do in the district tournament which will determine WHO they play in the region. So ya, it does matter.

Edited by abo14
grammar

Wednesday 2/16

GM 1 (5) McGavok vs (4) Station Camp 6PM

GM 2 (6) Hunters Lane vs (3) Gallatin 7:30PM

Friday 2/18

GM 3  Game 1 winner vs (1) Beech 6PM

GM 4 Game 2 winner vs (2) H'ville 7:30PM

Monday 2/20

GM 5 Game 3 Loser vs Game 4 Loser 6PM

GM 6 Game 3 Winner vs Game 4 Winner 7:30PM

On 2/14/2022 at 10:50 AM, abo14 said:

Wednesday 2/16

GM 1 (5) McGavok vs (4) Station Camp 6PM

GM 2 (6) Hunters Lane vs (3) Gallatin 7:30PM

Friday 2/18

GM 3  Game 1 winner vs (1) Beech 6PM

GM 4 Game 2 winner vs (2) H'ville 7:30PM

Monday 2/20

GM 5 Game 3 Loser vs Game 4 Loser 6PM

GM 6 Game 3 Winner vs Game 4 Winner 7:30PM

How was the ties broken? Just curious...Bad draw if you are sc or beech. I am sure beech didnt want to play sc in their own gym and im sure sc didnt want to draw beech...assuming they win of course but that shouldnt be difficult....I am fixing to look back I think I called this exact order orginally!!

On 1/24/2022 at 5:53 PM, bballinformer said:

I mean no not really, curious to see the hendersonville, sc game tomorrow. Its a big time game for standings for those 2 teams. A lot at stake. Beech and Gallatin both win tomorrow beech will go to 5-0 gallatin to 3-2.....so if hville beats sc hville will be 4-1 sc move to 2-3

beech

hville

gallatin

sc

metro 5,6 

but if sc wins three teams would be 3-2 with wins against each other. hville beat gallatin, gallatin beat sc, and sc would beat hville tomorrow, will be a good one to watch. 

It was my after christmas prediction...was very off with my preseason predictions, my apologies to hville lol