AAA Championship

Rade Butcher

3 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

That really sucks.  Hate for a game to go like that.  Either be consistently good or consistently bad.  

In my opinion the refs were inconsistent all tournament. Especially in the Bradley game. They didn’t call crap in the first quarter then came out the second quarter calling the stuff they didn’t call in the first. 

The third quarter killed the devilettes tonight. Didn’t get anything for 4 minutes after we got 2 straight coming out of the half that if we’re being honest weren’t even fouls on blackman.

Blackman was dead on from the line down the stretch after goin up in the 3rd and it sealed it off

Just now, PiddyDaFull said:

In my opinion the refs were inconsistent all tournament. Especially in the Bradley game. They didn’t call crap in the first quarter then came out the second quarter calling the stuff they didn’t call in the first. 

The third quarter killed the devilettes tonight. Didn’t get anything for 4 minutes after we got 2 straight coming out of the half that if we’re being honest weren’t even fouls on blackman.

Blackman was dead on from the line down the stretch after goin up in the 3rd and it sealed it off

That’s my point.  Just be good, or bad.  One or the other...for the whole game.  That way the players get a feel for how to play.  When they change their call patterns mid game and then change them again, and then again it’s hard to figure it out.  

6 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

That’s my point.  Just be good, or bad.  One or the other...for the whole game.  That way the players get a feel for how to play.  When they change their call patterns mid game and then change them again, and then again it’s hard to figure it out.  

My best friend is a Tssaa official and he said “atleast they were consistently inconsistent with there call patterns” :roflol:

I couldn’t believe they called a few travels on Lebanon in the second half on Porter and Reynolds. They didn’t seem like travels to me and looking back those calls were crucial.  

The ones in our game just baffled me.  Mias call on Porter late in the 4th was the same type D she had played all game.  The call on Muhonen for her 5th was so late that she’d already cleared the rebound before the whistle ever happened.  I’m sure you saw some too from your players on your side.  Just frustrating.  But, like I said the other day make more shots and it doesn’t matter what the officials do.  Y’all shot better tonight but 24 and 26% in our game...it’s a wonder anyone won.