Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2021-22

mas1821

4 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Our girl Ansley had big 2nd half -hopefully get leg back in shape 

She is a shooter for sure. Got a beautiful shot and seems to be a high IQ player. If Burdette can stay in games and not get in foul trouble, y’all will be really hard to beat. Little Campbell seemed to do well at state last year as well.

Edited by pioneer42

16 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Summertown handles HDon fairly easy but nothing to brag about / Burdette showed 

Summertown's new coach has his girls playing well. They controlled this game from the get-go. Fillies can't take care of the ball or shoot the three with any consistency. Our sophomore post couldn't handle Ms Burdette, shes very solid in there. I hope our young post took notes on how to play in the paint, she's capable of being difference maker. Good luck to Summertown, 2a is very challenging  this season.

56 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

She is a shooter for sure. Got a beautiful shot and seems to be a high IQ player. If Burdette can stay in games and not get in foul trouble, y’all will be really hard to beat. Little Campbell seemed to do well I. The state last year as well.

I thought the refs were scared to call a foul on Ms Burdette last night. They treated her like a superstar!

55 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I thought the refs were scared to call a foul on Ms Burdette last night. They treated her like a superstar!

Fine line on big players from overdoing and not calling enough / she’s had it both ways ( especially at State last year ) got to play with what refs give you - hope she’s finally figured it out 

1 hour ago, Jaychapman said:

Fine line on big players from overdoing and not calling enough / she’s had it both ways ( especially at State last year ) got to play with what refs give you - hope she’s finally figured it out 

We can blame refs all we want, but players got to figure out what refs will allow and will not allow.  They can play accordingly and we don't have to make excuses for why we win or why we lose.

11 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Gonna try to make it to the Gibson Co / Greenfield game Tuesday night.   Will be the first real test for GC this year.  Fro what I’ve heard they’ve looked ready to compete for a championship in preseason and early games.  

GC has gotten off to a great start no doubt. They beat the same Henry County team that beat Gleason by 10 or so early yesterday and played all their dressed players. Greenfield and South Side and Covington will be a tougher week this week. 

Westview is going to be tough this season. Sims is already playing like an upperclassman which will help contribute and free up Harrison. You throw in the other sharp shooters on the team and the tall inside play of Barr and they are going to be tough! They are much quicker than last years team but still don't have great depth on the bench

16 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Gonna try to make it to the Gibson Co / Greenfield game Tuesday night.   Will be the first real test for GC this year.  Fro what I’ve heard they’ve looked ready to compete for a championship in preseason and early games.  

Will be the best team GC has played so far for sure, not sure if Greenfield can contain Madison Hart enough for it to be a test. Interested to see Darby play against the GC guards as well.