Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2021-22

mas1821

2 hours ago, mas1821 said:

9AM central.

Not that I know of.  Wish I could drive out there!

Be interesting if NFHS has it. Will be interesting for sure. Looks like we will be playing Shelbyville tommorow. They are not a bad team. Look well coached and play hard.

Edited by pioneer42

36 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Loretto wins by 15+ jmo 

Never know. They are playing good ball right now. That is for sure. Be a good game for both programs win or lose. South Side will get after them. Loretto’s zone and length could cause problems. Never know. We play them man all the time. Y’all played them a couple of years ago at our Thanksgiving Tournament. They are without their D-1 post who is an outstanding player.

11 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

What will be in Lorettos favor is setting back in a zone.   South side struggles when the game is slowed down.  But they get after you and don’t let up. Had GC beat until Micah Hart played the best quarter of her career to take over. If loretto wins by 15+ I’ll be highly impressed.  

It was a pretty clean game. Neither team turned the ball over a ton. Neither team shot the ball well was the problem and GC was outrebounded and wasn’t getting the 50/50 balls. 

Edited by pioneer42

2 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Loretto wins by 15+ jmo 

1 hour ago, GlassHouseBound said:

What will be in Lorettos favor is setting back in a zone.   South side struggles when the game is slowed down.  But they get after you and don’t let up. Had GC beat until Micah Hart played the best quarter of her career to take over. If loretto wins by 15+ I’ll be highly impressed.  

I'll be happy with a hard fought win.  JSS will be one of the top 3 teams we have played for sure!

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Never know. They are playing good ball right now. That is for sure. Be a good game for both programs win or lose. South Side will get after them. Loretto’s zone and length could cause problems. Never know. We play them man all the time. Y’all played them a couple of years ago at our Thanksgiving Tournament. They are without their D-1 post who is an outstanding player.

Know what it’s like - Summertown with out starter for few days and you can tell ( searching for correct rotation and never found it ) still won but ugly 

12 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Know what it’s like - Summertown with out starter for few days and you can tell ( searching for correct rotation and never found it ) still won but ugly 

She has been out all year. She got hurt in the summer. Would love to watch the Loretto/SS game. Who is hurt now?? Not Burlson is it??

14 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

14 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Loretto was up 13 at half.  2nd half was pretty tight.

Final:

Loretto - 58

JSS - 47