Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2021-22

mas1821

16 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Loretto was up 13 at half.  2nd half was pretty tight.

Final:

Loretto - 58

JSS - 47

Good win for you guys. South Side will make a run on the AAA side I predict. They have a young post that will be better by state. Solid win for you guys. Figured South Side would keep it close. They are a solid team. They play hard. Congrats on a good win!!

27 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Good win for sure.  Did south side make a run in the second half or loretto keep it in the double digits? 

up by 7 after 1, up by 13 at half, up by 11 after 3, won by 11.   I wasn't able to make it, so that's about the extent of my knowledge of the game.

28 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

up by 7 after 1, up by 13 at half, up by 11 after 3, won by 11.   I wasn't able to make it, so that's about the extent of my knowledge of the game.

South Side is so good defensively like the Westmoreland’s,  the Gibson County’s, teams that have great defensive coaches and play good defense an 11 point win is a good win.  South Side is a team that has went through injury after injury and they still play hard and develop athletes. 

Best team we've played so far.  JSS will get after you defensively and the refs let them play.  I think JSS will be in the state this year.  They have speed and then some.  It was a good team for Loretto to play.  We made too many turnovers, but our kids will learn from this and get better.  The first 2 games have been like what will be happening if you get to the Glass House !

1 hour ago, gogold said:

Best team we've played so far.  JSS will get after you defensively and the refs let them play.  I think JSS will be in the state this year.  They have speed and then some.  It was a good team for Loretto to play.  We made too many turnovers, but our kids will learn from this and get better.  The first 2 games have been like what will be happening if you get to the Glass House !

Who y’all got tomm.??? Sounds like a nice tournament. Always nice and festive when your winning right??

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Good luck to you guys!! We are headed to play Shelbyville. Not the Shelbyville of the Insell era but a scrappy pretty good team. We win this one we play winner of Dyersburg and Greenfield who looks healthy now.

Thanks!  Best of luck!

I think y'all got it on lock.