Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2021-22

mas1821

I watched Loretto and South Side today…

No surprise… Loretto is really good! Karly is really good! If they host sub-state, good luck to the team that has to travel there to play because the odds are definitely not in your favor. She will be nearly impossible to beat on her home floor in a loser go home.

Edited by GCPioneer

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

I watched Loretto and South Side today…

No surprise… Loretto is really good! Karly is really good! If they host sub-state, good luck to the team that has to travel there to play because the odds are definitely not in your favor. She will be nearly impossible to beat on her home floor in a loser go home.

Loretto is really good and they will be the number 1 team in the polls deservingly because they have some quality wins  and they are the reigning champs. At some point it looks like the state championship may go through Loretto. I hope Gibson County and Loretto does play at some point because they got rooked out of playing in the Final Four two years ago because of Covid. I hope it is in the state championship game. I am not saying we beat them but we got a pretty good post that is impossible to guard with 1 person as well. And she is setting a lot of games like tonight 1 1/2 to 2 quarters a game so her numbers could be a lot better. It ain’t all just Karly either. She is a great player but I have seen box scores where others are scoring as many as she is in some of these games. And I am sure she probably is setting a lot of the plays up but she has a really good supporting cast. 

Edited by pioneer42

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Loretto is really good and they will be the number 1 team in the polls deservingly because they have some quality wins  and they are the reigning champs. At some point it looks like the state championship may go through Loretto. I hope Gibson County and Loretto does play at some point because they got rooked out of playing in the Final Four two years ago because of Covid. I hope it is in the state championship game. I am not saying we beat them but we got a pretty good post that is impossible to guard with 1 person as well. And she is setting a lot of games like tonight 1 1/2 to 2 quarters a game so her numbers could be a lot better. It ain’t all just Karly either. She is a great player but I have seen box scores where others are scoring as many as she is in some of these games. And I am sure she probably is setting a lot of the plays up but she has a really good supporting cast. 

If both make it blind draw probably have them playing in first game / amazing how it works out that way 

15 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

You're right.  There have been quite a few games (more than 4 i've seen) where Karly sat for 1-2 quarters.  Most of those she still had 18-22 points or more.  She could be dropping 30 plus in almost every game if not for resting in the second half, but health is definitely more important than padding personal stats.  

Edited by mas1821

6 hours ago, mas1821 said:

You're right.  There have been quite a few games (more than 4 i've seen) where Karly sat for 1-2 quarters.  Most of those she still had 18-22 points or more.  She could be dropping 30 plus in almost every game if not for resting in the second half, but health is definitely more important than padding personal stats.  

Madison sat the whole 4th and 2 minutes of the 3rd tonight. Chloe and Tess did a lot of that for Greenfield their senior years. Congrats on a good win. Seen where y’all won the tournament.