Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2021-22

mas1821

6 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

I have no stake in this game besides the fact that we were put out by Alcoa in the sub-state.  We beat Alcoa two times this year, once by 18 the other by 9.  They only made 1 three pointer last game and still come out on top.  If we could have held them to 1 three, we win by 18 again.  My point is this, if they are hitting the three, the big girls inside make up the difference on the boards.  Westview looks to be lenghty which will cause some trouble for Alcoa.  We turned them over a bunch, but for some reason took our press off the 4th qtr.  I honestly think will be a good game, but Westview seems to be the favorite, just because of the matchup.  I wouldn't be suprised though if Alcoa has a chance in the end to sneak this game.

If wishes were fishes we'd all live in an ocean. 

Finally!!! Let’s take a couple of weeks off and start getting ready for 2022/2023. Been a fun tournament and everyone up there was friendly that I met. These officials need more state-wide consistency, but all of our games were called fair. If they’re going to let us play at the Boro, then let us play like that during the season. This was the most physical state tourney I’ve seen and I’ve been to all of them over the last 10 years. 

Westview needed this Gold with all the bad luck we’ve had over the last 5-6 years concerning injuries. We need our next post player to develop, but we bring all the rest back. 

The interaction on T has been fun too.