6-AAAA

79champs

New year New district. I really think my Lady Pioneers take that next step and win a district championship next year. My predictions are as follows.

1. Warren  Co - Lots of talent returning on a region team

2. Coffee Co - losing a 2000 point scorer will be too much to overcome

3. Shelbyville - not close to 2nd and not close to 4th

4. Franklin Co - No such thing as rebuilding in high school you either develop your middle school talent and reload or you continue to stay bad, they will continue to be bad.

Thoughts???

Coffee will still be really good.  The rest of that team was talented but deferred to Vinson.  I expect them to expand their roles.  Also, I believe Vinson's younger sister is headed to the HS team.  She will step in and contribute right away.  

1. Coffee Co

2. Warren Co

3. Shelbyville

4. Franklin Co

6 hours ago, maddams said:

Coffee will still be really good.  The rest of that team was talented but deferred to Vinson.  I expect them to expand their roles.  Also, I believe Vinson's younger sister is headed to the HS team.  She will step in and contribute right away.  

1. Coffee Co

2. Warren Co

3. Shelbyville

4. Franklin Co

Agreed.  Coffee will still be the cream of the crop in this district.  Four starters returning with plenty of experience and talent between them.  Vinson’s younger sister is one of the smartest players at her age I have ever seen and yes she will contribute early.  Warren made strides last year with a young team and will finish second solidly.  Shelbyville and Franklin County both have a ways to catch up.  Hate that this is only a four team district but I understand they will be playing each other three times during the regular season.

23 hours ago, 79champs said:

New year New district. I really think my Lady Pioneers take that next step and win a district championship next year. My predictions are as follows.

1. Warren  Co - Lots of talent returning on a region team

2. Coffee Co - losing a 2000 point scorer will be too much to overcome

3. Shelbyville - not close to 2nd and not close to 4th

4. Franklin Co - No such thing as rebuilding in high school you either develop your middle school talent and reload or you continue to stay bad, they will continue to be bad.

Thoughts???

I feel like you are trolling here, but I will bite anyway. Good money says Coffee can play with only 4 players and win this district. CC lost a generational player in Vinson and they still 15 points than anyone in this district. That is provided a coach doesn't stall the ball for 2 quarters trying to keep the margin of defeat from looking too bad.

1 hour ago, PEARLBALL said:

I feel like you are trolling here, but I will bite anyway. Good money says Coffee can play with only 4 players and win this district. CC lost a generational player in Vinson and they still 15 points than anyone in this district. That is provided a coach doesn't stall the ball for 2 quarters trying to keep the margin of defeat from looking too bad.

Pearl you stop by Chicken Chef some evening and we will bet a catfish dinner on this one. I don't agree with our stall tactics either but we also played cookeville and white co very close at end of season and we destroyed rhea. I say we win it all in our district next season and we will also win a region game.

4 hours ago, 90warrior said:

Warren will be really good in a couple years but coffee will dominate the next 6 years. Cope is gonna have the record of a god. 

the district record of a god but never get out of region. I agree with earlier post that my rebelettes will continue to rebuild and will see where these transfers go. i think coffee will be the team to beat in the district next season and warren will be a close second. why are we playing three times?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, ecu said:

Couple of transfers could change this whole district. Coffee will continue to dominate this new district.

they will beat everyone in district including my rebelettes but what region does this district match with? if it continues to be with the rutherford county schools coffee county and the rest of this new district will continue to be finished in region play. I do not want to hear how good teams do during regular season unless they can make state or sectional especially coming out of this weak district over the next two years. if you have the talent you claim to have and continue with transfers you should be able to make it to state.