6-AAAA

79champs

6 hours ago, Commodorefan said:

Next year this district matches up with the Bradley County region.  Bradley is always strong but 2-4 are usually not near as strong as the Murfreesboro district year in and year out.  So yes it should be a little easier for 6aaaa teams to compete and advance in the Region.

maybe coach cope will finally make it past the semifinals of a region. they won’t beat Bradley nobody in our district will.

2 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

I may be way wrong but don't shortchange McMinn and Cleveland moving forward. 

Not shortchanging them at all.  Just stating that year in and year out they have not been as strong as Blackman, Riverdale, Oakland, Stewart’s Creek and now throw Rockvale in the mix.  I know both McMinn and Cleveland have had traditionaly good basketball.  

• 4 weeks later...

Tullahoma has moved to a new district. I know they had a transfer from community that got a medical clearance for her dads health lol and the Dunkin kid transferred from Coffee but if you transfer before your freshman year it is legal. Sounds like a bitter parent who has a kid that just isn't very good, but congrats on creating an account and letting the world know of your lack of intelligence, now go milk or weld something!!!!!

3 hours ago, 79champs said:

Tullahoma has moved to a new district. I know they had a transfer from community that got a medical clearance for her dads health lol and the Dunkin kid transferred from Coffee but if you transfer before your freshman year it is legal. Sounds like a bitter parent who has a kid that just isn't very good, but congrats on creating an account and letting the world know of your lack of intelligence, now go milk or weld something!!!!!

what new district is tullahoma in now and what teams are with them.  will they still play the same local teams as they have because I do believe it has always been a wonderful atmosphere when my rebelettes and the lady wildkittens get together.  

has coffee county managed to hire more assistant coaches to be able to recruit more talent from other schools in the area. 

It does not take much since to know who is recruiting in this district 79champs. They either hire parents as assistant coaches or try and go get upcoming freshmen to come to their school. This is HS basketball. My point was that certain coaches need to stop hiring parent as assistants and build there program within. This specific county has a really good feeder program and needs to focus on that. 

2 hours ago, Bufford said:

It does not take much since to know who is recruiting in this district 79champs. They either hire parents as assistant coaches or try and go get upcoming freshmen to come to their school. This is HS basketball. My point was that certain coaches need to stop hiring parent as assistants and build there program within. This specific county has a really good feeder program and needs to focus on that. 

First of all it's sense not since and it's their not there lmao. You got basketball figured out but you spell at a 4th grade level smh. It's not like they are hiring random parents, 3 of the 4 assistant coaches have head coaching experience. They have 1 kid who did not play middle school ball in the county 1 KID IS ALL!!!!! and her mom is an assistant who used to be a head coach. Our high school aau team played their aau team last week and 4 kids from their middle school team play and they beat us by 25 so I assure you their middle school girls are being focused on. Last year they were 3-0 against our middle school and 2-0 against our high school. Hopefully that changes next season but I'm  not sure it will happen that soon. Please try and use spellcheck when you reply so I don't  have to spend 20 minutes trying to decipher.

Maybe I spell like a fourth grader, but you act like one the way you take everything so personal on here. There AAU team beating WC AAU team is nothing to brag about. They have 6 freshmen and one junior playing on that team. The top 5 or 6 WC girls are playing out of town.  Plus the Coffee AAU program has girls from all over playing on it. Not a great argument. 

16 hours ago, Bufford said:

Maybe I spell like a fourth grader, but you act like one the way you take everything so personal on here. There AAU team beating WC AAU team is nothing to brag about. They have 6 freshmen and one junior playing on that team. The top 5 or 6 WC girls are playing out of town.  Plus the Coffee AAU program has girls from all over playing on it. Not a great argument. 

Their AAU TEAM, There means a direction, for example, Go over there and get me a sandwich. Now that we got that cleared up. The team i saw was all players from coffee middle and manchester high ( vinson, gannon, gannon, chumley, fulks, medley, mcintosh ) not 1 girl from another town. You are prob thinking of that top gun team, they have players mostly from tullahoma and moore co but their coach is from a coffee middle school, our T3 team from warren played them and they were from all over.