6-AAAA

79champs

36 minutes ago, EagleOldEyes said:

What district does coffee county go against in the region?  Murfreesboro is strong but Bradley is strong as well.  Can coach joe finally make it out of the second round of the region or does he fall flat on his face again?  Warren County could make some moves in postseason if they get hot from the three point line.  Shelbyville and my rebelettes will not do anything and will go home early unfortunately.

They have a tough road.   They face Bradley Central district in the region and then murfreesboro region in sectionals.  

13 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

What district does coffee county go against in the region?  Murfreesboro is strong but Bradley is strong as well.  Can coach joe finally make it out of the second round of the region or does he fall flat on his face again?  Warren County could make some moves in postseason if they get hot from the three point line.  Shelbyville and my rebelettes will not do anything and will go home early unfortunately.

Blackman, Bradley Central, Coffee Co, Stewarts Creek, Cleveland, Rockvale, Warren Co, Oakland - Only 2 can go to State, my lady pioneers have an outside shot if we shoot it well and can play an entire game. And you are correct about Shelbyville and Franklin Co, no chance. Coffee hasn't lost a district game in 4 years and have won 2 region games, I wouldn't call that falling on their face, Blackman, Riverdale and Bradley Co have won the last 10 State Championships between them lol and they all come from Warren and Coffee's sectional. I'm sure if your rebelttes went undefeated in district play and beat stew creek and rockvale in the region you would have a parade. Warren Co will not lose to Franklin Co or Shelbyville this year or next, write it down. Just because your program is a joke don't come at others who own you.

59 minutes ago, 79champs said:

Blackman, Bradley Central, Coffee Co, Stewarts Creek, Cleveland, Rockvale, Warren Co, Oakland - Only 2 can go to State, my lady pioneers have an outside shot if we shoot it well and can play an entire game. And you are correct about Shelbyville and Franklin Co, no chance. Coffee hasn't lost a district game in 4 years and have won 2 region games, I wouldn't call that falling on their face, Blackman, Riverdale and Bradley Co have won the last 10 State Championships between them lol and they all come from Warren and Coffee's sectional. I'm sure if your rebelttes went undefeated in district play and beat stew creek and rockvale in the region you would have a parade. Warren Co will not lose to Franklin Co or Shelbyville this year or next, write it down. Just because your program is a joke don't come at others who own you.

Cookeville knows all too well how difficult that journey is!

Edited by LadyCavsFan

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Cookeville knows all too well how difficult that journey is!

Yes sir, Cookeville has had a top program the last few years and could not get through that gauntlet. Didn't mean they fell on their face, just lost a couple close games to some very good teams. They will reach the glass house this year and it is well deserved. The road to the boro is much easier going through Nashville and Clarksville lol. I wish the Tssaa could give a couple at large bids each year like the NCAA does. Would make that final week a lot tougher. 

6 hours ago, 79champs said:

i believe coffee county did lose to Shelbyville a few years ago as well as tullahoma in the district tournament.  we would throw a parade if we won a region game over here it has been such a long time.  I will say I have been impressed with the competition on both the girls and boys side in the district this season.  I have been to most of the games and they all have been competitive even if they have turned into blowouts.  there is good coaching in this district and the players have stepped up all year long. Good luck to your team the rest of the way

On 2/4/2022 at 10:18 AM, 79champs said:

it could happen, your coaches could have another TSSAA rules violation that could cost a win.  never say never when breaking rules, have a good day

10 hours ago, ScottyP said:

Lady Raiders getting a much needed 1-day break.  Fatigue seems to be setting in after traveling to Warren County Friday night and then Rockvale last night and managing to squeak out wins in both by 6 combined total points.  Lady Raiders close the regular season at Shelbyville tomorrow night, at Franklin County Tuesday night, and then at Tullahoma Friday night.  

not only much needed rest but a easy week unfortunately for my rebelettes.  try to take it easy on us, the eaglettes and the wildkittens this week. good luck

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 9:45 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

not only much needed rest but a easy week unfortunately for my rebelettes.  try to take it easy on us, the eaglettes and the wildkittens this week. good luck

Haven't seen many games this year, hope to see a good tournament. Shelbyville has played descent at home.