new location for championship games

TNPaul

17 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! Obviously you're out of the F5 Tornadoes loop! Catholic just cannot keep their best! Why wear a gold bucket when the Aluminum one produces GOLD!:thumb: #biggestoline #noneedtopass. #rubelsgoingdown.

I'm in the loop plenty and believe me when I say that you guys will need all the transfers you can get over the next few years. The decline will be the chief reason Rankin stays in 3A for the foreseeable future, you may not like it or agree with it but it's the truth.

38 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I'm in the loop plenty and believe me when I say that you guys will need all the transfers you can get over the next few years. The decline will be the chief reason Rankin stays in 3A for the foreseeable future, you may not like it or agree with it but it's the truth.

Don't see it at all. Or, at least as far as I can see through the middle school ranks. On the contrary, I see Maryville being at capacity being a BIG issue. Especially with the growth in the Maryville area. Growth that has been noted here on CoachT. Growth that has been documented in various articles and reports. With Blount County like 95% of the Counties across Tennessee being open zone, this is a REAL issue. A issue for Maryville High School. Alcoa planned ahead. Established that through future growth, Alcoa would finance the New High School with Tuition Student fees. Alcoa looks forward to transfers. Us GOONS especially! :lol: 

Coach Rankin was the main one that wanted to stay 3A, most others wanted to go to 4A. The reason Alcoa has gone out of the way to stack the deck with the strength of schedule is knowing first hand what they have coming talent wise. Alcoa AD made it known he wanted the best of the best on the schedule. It has been talked all winter long, and had you been in the loop you'd know, Elizabethton, Greeneville, Science Hill, DB, West, Powell, and various other Knoxville area 6a and 5a programs have been ask for games. Alcoa has 9 games currently. There was a 10th game in a bowl game in KY. The powers to be in KY, got an idea what Alcoa was bringing to the table and backed out. Fact. Oakland was call right after that only to find out they had just signed Hendersonville. Alcoa has West, Maryville and Cookeville. Cookeville stepped up after Blackmen did not want anymore! Fact. DB the same. Their Coach said he would rather play Maryville twice as to play Alcoa. His words. 

So, you keep believing Alcoa is on the decline. Ha! The best Alcoa players getting SEC level recruiting attention are Freshman and Sophmores! Again FACT!

BTW, I think most would rather be the "Oakland" of 3A than the Murvul of 6A! :roflolk:

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

If what is happening to Alcoa is a " decline," then please have Oak Ridge go thourgh the same decline.

Alcoa will be Alcoa and Maryville will be Maryville, both schools will win win win. Maryville has the hardest road now that Oakland is a beast but the Rebels fear nothing.

I got a lot of PM'son this! One parent noted that Alcoa Middle School won the MAC last season. That is a division made up of All-Star teams. This is the only class Alcoa Middle School can get games in. All Blount County Teams will not play them. This includes Maryville. They beat Bearden for the championship. The Bearden team was make up of all star players from the Cedar Bluff area. 

https://youtu.be/w70E2iPzclg

From that Championship team you have Eli Owens.

https://w11341987/Eli-Owensww.hudl.com/profile/

He will no doubt start as a freshmen. Last season as a 8th grader, he was a solid 6 ft 190 lbs running back.

image.jpeg.c91825f040fa900dfe302ebb62a329ac.jpeg

A man among boys!

The great thing is he will get to run behind the biggest line Alcoa has ever had!

Florida State football recruiting update: FSU offers Bubba Jeffries -  Tomahawk Nation

Alcoa High School Frosh OL Is Big Time | TN Gridiron Scouting

How good is Williams?  He won the State in Wrestling Championship AS a freshmen!

Alcoa, Heritage wrestlers clinch berths in state title bouts | Sports |  thedailytimes.com

HA! I can see why murvul peps hope Alcoa is in decline!!! :roflolk:

Edited by BCsportsfan

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I got a lot of PM'son this! One parent noted that Alcoa Middle School won the MAC last season. That is a division made up of All-Star teams. This is the only class Alcoa Middle School can get games in. All Blount County Teams will not play them. This includes Maryville. They beat Bearden for the championship. The Bearden team was make up of all star players from the Cedar Bluff area. 

https://youtu.be/w70E2iPzclg

From that Championship team you have Eli Owens.

https://w11341987/Eli-Owensww.hudl.com/profile/

He will no doubt start as a freshmen. Last season as a 8th grader, he was a solid 6 ft 190 lbs running back.

image.jpeg.c91825f040fa900dfe302ebb62a329ac.jpeg

A man among boys!

The great thing is he will get to run behind the biggest line Alcoa has ever had!

Florida State football recruiting update: FSU offers Bubba Jeffries -  Tomahawk Nation

Alcoa High School Frosh OL Is Big Time | TN Gridiron Scouting

How good is Williams?  He won the State in Wrestling Championship AS a freshmen!

Alcoa, Heritage wrestlers clinch berths in state title bouts | Sports |  thedailytimes.com

HA! I can see why murvul peps hope Alcoa is in decline!!! :roflolk:

It's amazing all the success we have against this team. When Rankin was in Murfreesboro, the other programs went into decline. The fact that we've been very competitive with the North Wind is truly amazing. Just look at what Oakland has done to the former "SEC of Highschool Football". It's now the ACC of Highschool Football. Clemson and the rest.  

NORTH_WIND_LOGO-small_256x.jpg?v=1523962

Edited by Red Rebels

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

It's amazing all the success we have against this team. When Rankin was in Murfreesboro, the other programs went into decline. The fact that we've been very competitive with the North Wind is truly amazing. Just look at what Oakland has done to the former "SEC of Highschool Football". It's now the ACC of Highschool Football. Clemson and the rest.  

NORTH_WIND_LOGO-small_256x.jpg?v=1523962

Classic....from a 6A school playing  a 3A school with ONE THOUSAND less students! HA! Brag much?:lol:

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Classic....from a 6A school playing  a 3A school with ONE THOUSAND less students! HA! Brag much?:lol:

Alcoa: We're little... We're little... We're little

Also Alcoa: We have financed our new school on the backs of the tuition students. You all should have planned ahead.

Also Alcoa: "The most disappointing loss I've ever been a part of."  

But you forgot: We're little... We're little... We're little.

The North Wind keeps on a blowin'. 

both-ways.jpg

23 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Alcoa: We're little... We're little... We're little

Also Alcoa: We have financed our new school on the backs of the tuition students. You all should have planned ahead.

Also Alcoa: "The most disappointing loss I've ever been a part of."  

But you forgot: We're little... We're little... We're little.

The North Wind keeps on a blowin'. 

both-ways.jpg

Are you implying Alcoa fans, parents, or players go both ways?